Chapter 18- Wedding Dresses and Death Threats

This fanfic is coming to a close soon. I'm gonna actually finish- like WHAT, me, actually finish a fanfiction. I know, unheard of. Especially after my Hunger Games fanfic got 35,000 reads and I just dropped it. But I have an idea on how to finish. It will probably be 2-4 more chapters, plus an epilogue.

Maria's POV
The time flew by with Eliza. It was completely perfect. Sure we had our little fights, but nothing nearly as bad as the whole ultrasound fiasco. The year passed by, and soon enough, we we're planning our wedding. Today was the day I was going to look for my dress. I had been saving up for it, insisting that I should pay for my dress and Eliza's ring at the very least, even if her family was supporting everything else. And even though our marriage wasn't going to be the most traditional, she still wanted to follow some traditions. We agreed that it was bad luck to see the dress ahead of time, and then agreed on the color scheme.
Laying on our bed together, both in pjs as Twix naps on my pillow, we talk.
"Okay, for dresses, since we shouldn't see them before the big day, let's agree on colors. What do you think about anything other than white?" Eliza asks me.
"Personally, unless I find a dress of a different color that I was absolutely in love with, I want to go with white. But if you want a colored dress, I would be fine with a light color, like blush, or light blue, or gold. Or off white!" I add in, thinking of colors. "But not black or anything like that."
"Yeah, okay. I think I want to wear white as well. Next, shoes. Any rules?"
"If you're fine with it, I was hoping I could wear a special pair of converse to the reception. Heels for the actual ceremony, though."
She smiles and kisses my cheek. "That sounds lit."
I grin, and kiss her back. "Okay, I have a Kleinfeld appointment."
"Ooooh, is that the store from say yes to the dress?" she smiles, and kisses me.
"Yeah. And maybe if I'm lucky, I'll appear on Say Yes to the Dress."
"Lit. Who's coming to help you chose your dress?"
I smile and say, "My mom's coming up, as well as Theodosia, and Hercules, John, Laf, and Alex." Alex and I had reconciled a long time ago, and became great friends, so I felt comfortable enough inviting him.
"That's great. I'm glad that you and Alex and okay enough to invite him to go dress shopping."
"Yeah. Now, I need to go shower and change."
I stand up, and she follow, kissing my neck, placing her hands on my waist. "Showering?" she smirks, gently drifting her hands up under my shirt. "You know, the shower's big enough for two." Her kisses on my neck leaves a mark.
"What time is it," I ask quietly. She pulls away smirking, and glances over at the clock.
"Ten," she whispers in my ear, then drags her lips across my neck down to my collar bone.
"Shit," I whisper. "My appointment is in half an hour. But, you damn better believe that I'll take you up on that offer when I get back. At least if it's on the table."
"Yeah. I'll be waiting for you," she smirks. "And actually, you reminded me, I have an appointment at Kleinfeld and 10:45."
"So, we're gonna be in the same store, looking at the same dresses at the same time?"
"Yeah, I guess," she smiles, and kiss me quickly.
I head to the bathroom and take a shower. Then, I change into a t-shirt with, even though it's torture, I need to wear a strapless bra, because I want to wear a strapless dress. And before people say the corset in the dress should handle support, buddy. . . If you have big boobs like mine, not wearing a bra is not an option. I throw on a pair of skinny jeans, and some sneakers. I sit at my vanity and apply my lipstick when I see Eliza come behind me and wrap her arms around my waist.
"Hey beautiful," she says, kissing my neck gently.
"Hey stunning," I smirk back.
"You've gotta go," she says placing her chin on my forehead.
"Okay, I love you," I say, standing up. I grab my purse and make my way down to Kleinfeld.

I meet my mom, Alex, Hercules, John, and Theodoisa at the entrance. We check in, and the young man there smiles.

"Hello! I'm Jared, and I'll be helping you today." He has a bright smile. "So, it says here the the bride-to-be is Maria. Which of these lovely ladies is Maria?"