Invisible, but bright

I had to write this story.

Pacifica's POV

I can't take this anymore! Everyone is ignoring me! Even my best friends. What did I do wrong? Why is this happening to me? I began to sob. I don't understand. Is it because I'm blonde? Am I weak? I must be, I'm useless. I can't do anything. I'm invisible to everyone. When people see me, am I a nobody? I'm nothing, aren't I?

I guess I'll do the best option,

Kill myself.

Commit Suicide.

To get away from the pain,

to run from my fears.

Everyone wanted this,

right?
Time Skip
Dipper's POV

I was walking in the woods. Nothing interesting is happening. Uggghhh. I was walking when I saw Pacifica with a knife. She took off her sweater and she began to cut herself. What is she doing? Is she going to commit suicide? I began to read her thoughts.

I'm nothing. I'm a nobody. I'm useless. I'm weak. Everyone hates me now. Everyone is ignoring me. I'm invisible. When people see me, they see nothing. I'am invisible.

What?

"That's not true Pacifica,"I said. She turned around, and dropped her knife. She put on her sweater and acted nothing had happened.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "You're not a nobody, you're not nothing, you're not weak." "THEN WHAT AM I?!?!" Pacifica scream/shouted. "I'M SO USELESS! I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" I was shocked. Of course she deserves to live. If she's gone, then, I'm also nothing. I pulled her into hug.

"Pacifica," I started. "You're not useless or weak. You're strong, beautiful, amazing, smart, and so much more. You're wonderful. Without you, I'm nothing. I need you. You're my world, my everything. You're my crutches to help me stand. Like I said, I need you, because I love you." I meant every single word. I felt tears on my shoulder, she was crying.

"T-then how come y-you didn't tell me, or show m-me?" stuttered Pacifica.

"I didn't want anyone to be mad at me. I would've been dead. But it was hard for me to tell my feelings. I've never fell in love before. Until I met you. I denied my love, but I couldn't. I needed you. But I didn't want to tell you yet because I will be a goner, so I had to pretend, but there were problems. Pretending to hate you was the hardest thing I've ever done, but losing you is even worse. Pacifica, I love you. You're the light to the darkness. You're my firefly. You can call yourself invisible. You're invisible, but bright."

I pulled her away from the hug. I'm then,I smashed my lips onto hers. I can tell she was kissing me back. I put my hands onto her hips and she put her hand behind my neck. We broke apart, needing air. "I love you, Dipper," said Pacifica. "I love you, too" I replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the story. I had a reason to write. I'll tell you.

It happened on a Thursday. My dad dropped me off at school. I couldn't wait to see my friends. They were at the lunch tables, doing something. I walked to them and I said,"Hi!" They didn't reply back. I said,"Hi" again. They just looked at me and went back to what they were doing. I just stood there, sad.

When it was time to wait by our classrooms, my friend came up your me and started to talk to me. We were having a good conversation. 'At least someone cared,' I thought

When I was waiting outside the classroom, my friends that were in the same classroom as me came. I said," Hello!" They didn't reply. During first period, I didn't show any emotion. My partner asked me,"Are you okay?" I nodded my head yes, but deep down inside, I was hurt.

Later on, I saw my friends from the lunch tables at this tree where we always hang out. I went up to my friends and I didn't say anything, because I know I would be ignored. One of my friends told me to go away. I obeyed and left. I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to look weak. So I showed no emotion for the rest of the day.

The next day, everyone was acting normal. As if nothing had happened. But I didn't act normal. I continued to stay emotionless. I knew I would've been hurt, ignored, yelled at, again. But later on that day, I started to open up. I came out of my dark world, where I was trapped in. I was happy. But little did I know, I would be treated worse the next week.

-I would be nothing.

That's my story. And I want to be appreciated and treated better. I want someone to hold me when I'm down. Someone who will catch me when I fall. Someone who will care for me and love. I'm being selfish right now but it's the truth.

-Author