Tripped part 2

This is part 2!!!! Enjoy!
Warning: cursing and weird stuff
At the shack Pacifica's POV

Shit! (Sorry)

Kill me now! I'm dead! I screwed up! Welp, this is my life now. Homeless, wifi less. Help me lord!

"So Pacifica," said Gideon. He was having a phone call with Mabel, his new girlfriend. He told her to wait because he was going to talk to me. And he was on speaker phone. "What happened before I came?" asked Gideon. I'm dead now. "Oh! Umm," I started. What do I say? Do I tell him the truth. Well, here it goes.

"Well, you see I was walking down the woods and I heard a meow sound. I was walking down there because I was bored. Anyways, I followed the sound and I saw a cat or a kitty stuck on a tree. I needed to go get it. I started to climb when I realized I was in a skirt. Then I remembered one of the rules, Never climb in skirts. I looked down and I saw Dipper staring at my ass. I swear I saw a blush on his face. I quickly grabbed the cat, jumped down, and placed the cat down. Once I released the cat, I slapped Dipper." I needed to take a few breaths. I looked up and Gideon had a shock face. Wow.

No one's POV

Pacifica continued with the story.

"I said,'Don't look there pervert!' He said,'It's not my fault I came walking here. I was getting away from Candy and Mabel when I saw you climbing in a skirt! Don't you know the rules?!' I replied,'I do! I just forgot I was wearing a skirt! Then he said calmly,'Don't climb in skirts." I said,'Then, don't be a perv.' We continued to argue when I was going to slap him again when I tripped on the cat, fell on Dipper, and we rolled down. When we stopped, he was on top of me. Our faces were inches apart, we were blushing, hard. We were looking into each other's eyes."

Gideon and Pacifica didn't know that Mabel was listening to their conversation. She had her phone on speaker and she heard everything. She wanted to say something, but she also wanted to hear the rest, so she remained silent.

"Then you came and you know the rest," said Pacifica. "Omg!" yelled Gideon. "That's so awesome! I think it's cannoned! DIPCIFICA! DIPCIFICA! DIPCIFICA!" chanted Gideon. Pacifica was blushing.

Mabel heard this and she pretended to be confused, sort of.

"What the hell is going on there?!" yelled Mabel through the phone. Gideon and Pacifica turned their heads to the phone when they realized Mabel was listening.

"So you and my brother," said Mabel. "I can't wait to tell him this!"

"No don't do it Mabel!" yelled Pacifica.

"To late"

Mabel hanged up and she started to call Dipper.

"Hey Dipshit," said Mabel, smirking. "I heard about the incident with Pacifica today." "Fuck," Dipper thought. "Tell me all the details," Mabel said.

Well let's hope Dipper will survive.

Bye Thanks 4 reading.