Existence

So this is based on a true story

Pacifica's POV
I was in my dad's car. We were waiting to pick up Gideon. He takes forever...

I went on my phone and I saw someone texted me. I click on messages and I see a contact name. Cody.

I click on his contact and read his message. It said, "Paz, it's me Jason I forgot my phone ): Since I think you ran away because of you know what I just wanted to tell u he doesn't like you Dipper he doesn't even know u exist so yeah just wanted to let you know sorry );"

My heart shattered. He doesn't know me?

Time skip

I ran to my room and went on my phone. I had a long conversation with Jason, to shorten things up, this is how it went.

J: Hey? Are you okay?

P: No. I'm crying my eyeballs out

J: Well, I'm sorry you went through that. I didn't know he would react that way.

P: what were his exact words?

J: He said, 'Who? And I responded, "Paz, Pacifica Southeast. Do you like her?" He responded, "Who the hell is she? I didn't know she existed!"

Once I read that I immediately cried. Is he serious right now?

P: IM IN HIS HISTORY CLASS AND WE SIT IN THE SAME ROW! I SIT RIGHT NEXT TO THE DOOR AND I SEE WHO COMES INTO THE CLASS OR NOT! HE SITS TWO OR THREE SEATS IN FRONT OF ME AND I AM THE LIGHTS PERSON! THE TEACHER CALLS MY NAME TO TURN ON AND OFF THE LIGHTS!

J: Well, he's an idiot

P: No kidding

J: Well, I think you should get your mind off him. Let's play a game!

P: ALL I CAN DO IS THINK ABOUT HIM!!
I gtg Babush (my way of saying bye)

J: Babush and I hope you get better!

I turned off my phone and just stared at it. How could he not know I exist...?

I texted my friends about what happened. They haven't responded yet. I got up and I rummaged through my sock drawer and found my knife. I started to cut myself and I was able to get blood.

I cried for the rest of the night.

————————————

This was based on a true story.The only difference is the names, I was picking up my older brother instead of one of my friends or one of my cousins (in many Reverse Falls stories, Gideon is the cousin or friend of Pacifica), and I didn't put in the WHOLE story because it needs to have a point somewhere, so I basically summed it up I guess...

Follow Me on Instagram!!

@ liyroo