"I Love You"

This one shot was inspired by @HetaliaTrashBin
I had inspiration from one of her books.

Pacifica was at a camp. She was so excited to meet her love, Dipper.

She's in love with him. And she knows He is in love with her. Pacifica couldn't wait for all the adventures that await them. She couldn't contain her happiness.

Pacifica was in her tent, thinking all the memories she had with him before.

(She's been to this camp last year. It's the first time she's seeing him in a year)

She remembered the day when they first met. She remembered the day when it was her birthday and Dipper got her a necklace. The one thing she wanted the most. She remembered the day when Dipper confessed his feelings to her and they kissed afterwards. She remembered she was kidnapped for a month and Dipper came in to save her. She remembered the day Dipper broke his leg after helping her escape.

"Hey Pacifica," asked the camp Counselor, Emma. "Yeah," replied Pacifica, snapping out of her thoughts. "The other campers, they're here."

Pacifica ran out of her tent. She was happy to see her friends and they were happy to see her. Pacifica was looking for him until she eventually found him. She ran up to him but she stopped. Dipper noticed and asked, "Why did u stop?"

"I don't know," replied Pacifica.

LE TIME SKIP FEATURING: MIDORI GURRRRIINUUUUUUUUU
(Jay from Kub Scoutz...he's a funny YouTuber and he cusses a lot....which kinda makes it funny....?)

Pacifica saw Dipper sitting on a log by himself. Pacifica ran up to him. "Hey Dipper!"

"Hey Pacifica," said Dipper. "How was school?" Asked the wondering blonde. "I don't even know. It's better than being here." Pacifica nodded in agreement. She only did that so he would think she was agreeing with him.

"Anything that was interesting happen?"

"No, but I have a girlfriend now, so that's great."

Hearing him say that made Pacifica's heart shatter. "Does he not remember....us...?" Thought Pacifica. Pacifica mumbled, "okay," and ran away. Tears were streaming down her rosy cheeks. Dipper didn't know what she said. But he knows she left. He didn't bother going after her.

*Me in the background, flipping him off*
(Lol. If you don't know what that means.......................)

Pacifica ran, ran, and ran. She ran pass the woods, and stopped near the edge of a cliff. She was going to commit suicide. She closed her eyes and Right when she almost fall backwards she heard a voice saying, "Stop!" Pacifica opened her eyes and saw her best friend, Hailey. "I'm sorry," Pacifica said quietly, but loud enough for Hailey to hear. Pacifica closed her eyes and feel backwards. Hailey just stood there. Tears were falling down and Hailey collapsed to the floor. She silently sobbed to herself for 5 hours.

Hailey walked back to camp. She went straight to Pacifica's tent. Inside she found an odd piece  off paper sticking out of her folder. She took it out and read it. It said:

"He has a girlfriend, a girlfriend. Does he not remember what we had. Does he not remember.....us? I can't do this anymore. Dipper, why and how did you u forget our love?"

Hailey cried after she read it. She ran out of Pacifica's tent. She admittedly went straight to Dipper. "DIPPER YOU ASSHOLE!"
(I don't like this.....*cries*)

Dipper just stood there shocked. He couldn't believe Hailey cussed. He thought Hailey was an innocent cinnamon roll. Boy, was he wrong. "YOU INSOLENT MOTHER FUCKER!! FUCK YOU AND YOU'RE LIFE! GO DIE IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! WHORE!!" Hailey said, shouting as loud as she could. "HAVE YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!" "No...what are you talking about?"Asked Dipper, getting shivers throughout is body. "UGH!! GO TO YOU'RE DAMN TENT AND THINK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! GO SUCK A D***!!!"
(I'm sorry, I just.....can't. I can't do this...)

Dipper ran to his tent. He sat down on his sleeping bag. He didn't know what he did wrong. He looked around his tent for no reason when he saw an envelope on his desk. He stood up and grabbed the envelope.

He saw that it was for him. His name was on it, of course. He opened the envelope and saw a little card inside. He opened the card and read it.(well duh)

Once, he was done he dropped the card and he collapsed to the ground. He silently cried to himself.

Well, before Pacifica ran pass the woods, She wrote down a letter to Dipper and she wrote down what happened inside her tent.

What the paper says:

Dear Dipper,

Hey, I just want to say that why did you forget us? Didn't we have something special? Did you forget our love? Well, if you have then you must have forgotten me as well. Which is why I'm erasing myself from this cruel world. It'll be best for everyone. And maybe you'll just toss this in the trash once you're done reading this.

I just want to say, I love you. And I'll always will.

Love, Pacifica