Tripped part 1

I like this song(not the bad words).

Here you go.

No one's POV

Pacifica was in the Mystery Shack. She was so bored. Robbie had a day off, Bud was at a meeting, Gideon was at Wendy's house. So it's just Pacifica.

Pacifica's POV

I'm so bored. There is nothing to do here. I'm just going to watch tv. I walked all the way to the tv. I sat on the couch, grabbed the remote and turned it on. What the--?

A commercial for owl trowel? Tf?

I got up, turned the tv off, placed the remote on the couch, and left the shack. Why is today so boring? I was walking towards my favorite part of my the woods. I was going to climb a tree when I heard a meow sound. I looked up and saw a cute little cat. Awww! So adorable. It looks like the kitty is stuck. I'll go get it.

I began climbing when I realized I was wearing a skirt. I remember the rules for climbing, Never wear a skirt. Oh no! I'm  wearing a freaking skirt!

I looked down and I saw Dipper freaking arrogant Gleeful. He was starting at my butt! Crap! I grabbed the cat from the tree jumped down. Dipper had a blush on his face. Weird, he never blushes. Maybe it's because he saw my butt.

Dipper's POV

I saw it.

Holy s**t.

Kill me now

As Pacifica jumped down, she placed the cat down and slapped me. "Don't look there pervert!" yelled Pacifica. "It's not my fault I was walking here. I came here to get away from Candy and Mabel when I saw you climbing in a skirt! Don't you know the rules?!" I yelled back. "I do! I just forgot I was wearing a skirt." pouting Pacifica.

"Well, don't climb in skirts," I said with a calm voice. "Then, don't be a perv," said Pacifica. How am I a pervert?

No one's POV

Dipper and Pacifica continued to fight. Pacifica was about to slap Dipper when she tripped on the cat, fell on Dipper, and they rolled down. Once they stopped Dipper was on top of Pacifica. They were blushing so much. Their faces were inches apart. They were staring into each other's eyes. While like that, Gideon came. He heard Pacifica's voice.

"Hey Pac-," Gideon stopped and saw Dipper on top of Pacifica. "Uhh..." said Gideon. "Am I interrupting?" asked Gideon. "Gideon! It's not what you think!" shouted Pacifica. She was still blushing. "Then, why is Dipper still on top of you?" asked Gideon, smirking. Pacifica realized Dipper was still on top of her. "Dipper! Get off of me!" Dipper wasn't paying attention. He got lost onto Pacifica's clear blue eyes, her  light golden hair, her soft skin. "Dipper!" yelled Pacifica! Dipper woke up from his trance. "Sorry," said Dipper. He got off of Pacifica and left.

"Pacifica, you're telling me the whole story back at the shack." said Gideon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was part 1!

Thanks! Arigato! 4 reading!