1950 --5--

"What's this boy look like?" My mom was asking me about Niall.

"He has beautiful blue eyes and soft blondish brown hair. He's Irish and he plays soccer for the school." I answered.

"He sounds nice." My mom said.

"He is. He still feels really bad for ruining my dress." We laughed and I took a drink from my glass of water. The doorbell rang and my mom and I shared a look of confusion. I went to answer it and smiled.

"Hello Diana." Louis greeted.

"Hey Louis. What're you doing here?" I asked.

"We'll since we have to perform on Monday and I'm assuming you have church tomorrow, maybe we can practice a little bit today." Louis offered. I nodded and let him in.

"Oh, hello. I'm Mrs. Williams." It's weird to here that. This divorce needs to move a little faster.

"I'm Louis. Diana and I have drama together." Louis explained.

"We're going to practice our lines for Monday in the backyard." I informed her.

"Alright darling. I'll call you in for dinner. Will you be joining us Louis?" My mom asked.

"I don't want to intrude Mrs. Williams." Louis spoke. What a gentleman.

"Don't worry sweetie. I have enough food to feed the town." My mom said.

"If it's okay, then sure." Louis smiled. My mom nodded and walked off to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. Louis and I went to the back yard to practice our lines.

----Niall's POV----

I fixed my green sweater before I rang the doorbell. Before I did I saw Diana sitting at a table laughing. I peered in the window more and saw, I'm assuming, her mom and that asshole. Louis Tomlinson. Unbelievable. I dropped the rose on the porch and walked away. It would have been nice to know this was happening.

__________________________________

AN: OH MY NIALLER!!!!

Oh my heart broke. Oh bless his poor soul!!!!

I love him way to much I think my mom thinks its ruining my health.

Oh well, sorry mom.

Btw: IM GOIN TO ONE DIRECTION'S CONCERT IN AUGUST!!!!

I'm still to shocked to react right. I'm all calm n stuff. Idk when I'll lose it.

We'll have to wait and see my darlin's.

----Madison <3 <3 <3 <3