Friends?

Lauren

Lauren's never been a big fighter. She got into a few fights when she was in middle school and twice in high school but she wouldn't consider herself a fighter.

She's a defender.

So when Kehlani and Ella walk over to her despite Dr. Hudson telling them to sit down Lauren stands up, "I think you two should leave if you're not going to take this seriously"

"Oh fuck off miss priss. I know you don't give a damn" Kehlani said looking Lauren up and down "You cute though""

"You're an uneducated mess" Lauren says

"Alright alright that's enough. This is not what this space is for" Dr. Hudson said as she stepped in between the two ladies "Sit down or I'm calling security"

Lauren sat down and had to endure the rest of therapy with Ella and Kehlani glaring at her.

Aside from the two smart asses Lauren did not think group therapy was that bad. She's excited to write in her journal.

When it was time to go Lauren had it all planned out: get out as soon as possible so Kehlani and Ella won't bother her

But the other two women had something else in mind. Before Lauren could even put her backpack on the two of them were walking over to her.

"You wanna join us for a drink?" Ella asked

Lauren raised an eyebrow, "Is that a joke?"

"No we cool girl. Ella and I just hate it here, we like you " Kehlani said "Let's start over"

"Alright" Lauren said "But I am not twenty one so I can't go to a bar"

"Oh don't worry mija we're with Ella and the club she's singing at gets us in for free" Kehlani said

"Club?" Lauren asked

"I'm a singer and songwriter " Ella said proudly "Come on then. It's only two blocks away"

********

Lauren is not the type to hang out with complete strangers. But after spending half an hour with the two women she really started to enjoy their company.

Kehlani is chill as fuck and the two Latinas have a lot in common. Not only is Ella an amazing singer but Kehlani is as well.

"She's dope. I'm definitely going to bring my girlfriend here one night" Lauren said between sips of her mimosa as she watched Ella on stage

"Yeah" Kehlani said "So that stuff you said about your foster home, was it true?"

Lauren nodded, "Yeah"

"I'm sorry. I know we don't really know each other but I'd love to learn more about you"

"Why?" Lauren asked

"You intrigue me" Kehlani said with a smile "You intrigue me a lot"

\\\\

Group Chat:

Lauren- I survived therapy

Lauren-

 Lauren- and this puta is here

Dinah- lmao how was it

Ally- it's almost midnight where are you?

Lauren- it was good

Lauren- and Megan is working at a fancier restaurant and invited us

Mila- lol as if you'd ever turn down food

Lauren- you know me so well

Lauren- Where's Mani?

Dinah- Probably in rehearsals her show is coming up

Lauren- that's right

Ally- Guys we should plan a spring break trip

Mila- It has to be pregnant women friendly

Ally- of course my love. How about Canada?

Dinah- 😑😑😑

Lauren- 😕😕😕

Mila- 😦😦😦

Ally- I hate y'all

Dinah- How about Costa Rica?

Lauren- Not much Mila can do there

Lauren- How about we visit Wolfe in Spain?

Mila- Oh I've always wanted to go to Madrid

Dinah- And the food is bomb

Ally- Yeah I like that idea we just need to get Mani on board

Lauren- Oh she's definitely coming