Fake Ass

Sorry for the slow update i've just been writing more chapters so i can update more often. Thank you guys for not bugging me after every chapter like some do on my other stories.

LAUREN

Of course the weekend Lauren decides to be a good friend and take care of Dani all of her sisters decide to leave. Wolfe is visiting her boyfriend Justin in Canada and Nisrina is with her girlfriend Sofia in LA. Megan is always working late and Sara is being Sara somewhere with her friends. So Lauren is home alone with both Genesis and Dani. On top of all of that she's having nightmares which makes it really hard for her to paint. Lauren supposed to be going to Cuba next weekend. Her art gallery was a huge success and she's only moving upwards, but mentally she's crashing.

Lauren has been doing a great job at calling Normani after her nightmares but before she can do that Genesis starts crying in her room.

"Fuck" Lauren mutters when Dani starts crying as well. Lucky for Lauren Sky Daniella Hensen is a very easy baby and only needed her pacifier to calm down.

"Genesis what's the matter?" Lauren asks as she turns on the light to the toddler's room. "You're fine"

Lifting the child out of her bed Lauren realizes why Genesis is crying and nearly drops her. The child peed all over her bed, and it had to be the night Lauren trusted Genesis to sleep in underwear like the four year old she is.

The pee got on Lauren pajama pants as well.

"Fuck Genesis.....you're supposed to use the bathroom. Go to the bathroom go I'll be there in two minutes" Lauren said ushering the crying four year old out the room. Only the blankets were ruined so Lauren threw them away knowing how her sisters are about germs and went to the bathroom to her room to get Dani.

Lauren placed Dani in her carrier so she could sleep in the bathroom while Lauren got Genesis clean.

"You don't have to cry Genesis it was an accident"

"Trouble?" Genesis asked.

"No you're not in trouble. Just try to go to the bathroom next time" Lauren said after turing on the shower.

"No timeout?"

"No I won't put you in time out or spank you. I just want you to try next time. You can get in" Lauren said gesturing to the tub when she got the child undressed.

Lauren sighs into her hands as she sits down on the edge of the toilet. It's late and Lauren wants to call Mani and go back to sleep.

"Genesis I'll be right back I'm just going to put the baby in your room" Lauren said before lifitng carrying Dani's carrier to Genesis's room and grabbing pajamas with a pull up for Genesis.

"Okay let's get you dressed" Lauren said before wrapping Genesis in a towel. "It's late"

"Milk?" Genesis asked.

"Only because it's late. You're not supposed to be having liquids at night" Lauren said as she quickly dressed the child and carried her to her room.

"Lay down in bed and then I'll bring your milk" Lauren whispered. Genesis whimpered when Lauren left but stayed put in her room.

Normani called Lauren while she was warming up the sippy cup. Lauren picked it up in a heartbeat, "Hi Mani"

"Hi bubs. Are you alright? You usually call me around this time" Normani said.

"Genesis woke up and then Dani did too so I couldn't call you"

"You're watching Dani all weekend?"

"Yeah Camila and Dinah have all these auditions and they need time to themselves"

"And we don't? You don't?"

"I do I do. You do too of course. I thought that Sara was going to take Genesis with her" Lauren said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Get some rest okay bubs?"

"Okay. I love you"

"I love you too"

Two Days Later

Group Chat

Dinah: Guys have any of you heard of this person named Lauren Jauregui?

Camila: Never heard of her

Ally: Doesn't ring a bell

Normani: 🙄 she's working guys

Dinah: You can say that because her fake ass still talks to you. Everything is Mani this Mani that

Camila: Why don't you two just get married?

Mani: This is coming from the couple with the baby

Ally: But i really haven't heard from her since the gallery is she okay?

Mani: Yes she's just working a lot and preparing for Cuba

Camila: Cuba?

Ally: ?

Dinah: I'm beating that ass

Dinah: She never tells us shit

Lauren: *This is Sara

Lauren: Lauren's with "Dr. Megan"

Normani: Is she ok?

Lauren: So Lauren and I were wrestling this morning over MY very nice bra and i happened to get a good look at my baby sister's back....

Lauren:

Lauren: What the hell is this?

*Normani has left the group chat

Dinah: my tea good as shit tho

lmao have any of guys ever had your gf or bf do something like that?