Sleepover Pt 2

Normani

After dinner and long scolding from Megan everyone was asleep. Normani, Ally, Camila and Dinah were sleeping in Lauren's room. Dani was in Megan's room with her. Sofi, Nisrina, Wolf, and Lauren were sleeping in the twins room.

Justin is sleeping in the guest room.

Lauren is only sleeping with her sister's this one night because Wolf claimed that she missed her.

It was around four in the morning and Normani was having trouble going back to sleep. She just felt uneasy. After the twenty minutes she spent coaxing herself to sleep was unsuccessful Normani left the room quietly.

As she made her way downstairs she realizes why she couldn't sleep when she hears familiar whimpers.

Normani can't sleep if Lauren is hurting and vice versa.

Lauren was looking down at the mark on her ribs left behind from the night she and Dinah were attacked. The moment she saw Normani she put her shirt down and tucked her head down into her arms.

"Bubba," Normani said as she approached Lauren slowly "Did you have a nightmare?"

"I still think about it. I still think about what would've happened if you hadn't come outside. I thought they were going to kill Dinah because she kept on begging. I thought they were going to rape us right then and there." Lauren whispered slowly lifting her head up to look at her girlfriend.

Lauren reached for Normani who lifted her onto the counter, "Shhhhh" Normani said when she left Lauren tense. Normani cupped Lauren's trembling face into her hands and kissed her nose.

"What do you need me to do?"

"I want to find them. I need to see them again."

"The police are looking-"

"They're not going to find them. Everyone knows how to run from the police these days. I know where they might be, when I use to runaway there were houses not too far away from the club that everyone avoided."

"And you want us to go there?" Normani asked

"No. I just want to wait outside of it."

"I'll go with you, but you have to promise to listen to me. If anything happens and I tell you that we need to leave or that you need to run, you have to listen to me."

Lauren nodded, "I promise bubba."

"Okay. I know you probably don't plan on telling your sisters this so how are we going to keep it from them?"

"I'll tell them we're going on a date or something-"

"With Dinah." Dinah said as she descended the staircase. "I'm coming too"

Sorry for the wait loves! I'm living in germany now and i'm trying to settle in.