The Kitten Helpers

No Ones POV

Where are your cuts?" He asked and the small frail boy looked up at him. "You haven't figured it out yet?" Aubree asked and his face flushed. "Huh?" He asked and she huffed. "Man your dense." She said with another huff. "His dick dude. Use that head of yours for once. He had lashings the most because he talked back to hide away his fear. He would be beaten severely probably be stripped down and forced to do things he regrets." She explained and his eyes widened. "How do you all of that? Where you with him? Are you here to take me back? I don't want to go back." He panicked his grip on Dark tightening immensely. "Calm down cutie. Would someone that is trying to take you back to the place that caused all of those cuts and bruises on you. Treat you with a much care as me. Like you said before you felt safe around me. I would never harm you." The girl explained as the front door opened. The boys head snapped in the direction of the door cowering down. "Mark. Your back. Jack is in his room. He said he didn't feel like seeing the new 'pet' as Dark put it but anyways he said it was because knowing Dark it would most likely try to kill everyone." She said as a man with red hair walked in. The boy in Darks arms looked at him confused. He repeatedly looked at Dark then back at Mark. Aubree started laughing noticing his actions. "That is Mark. Darks human. Don't be afraid." She spoke up and he nodded letting go of Dark and slowly walking over to Mark. He picked up Marks arm the same way he did Dark and sniffed him before looking up at him. He nodded before letting him go and walking back over to Dark. Mark grabbed his wrist before he could get there though and pulled him back. Anti yelped, winced, and tightly closed his eyes in fear. Aubree and Dark noticed this and were angry. "Let him go Mark." Aubree said darkly, Mark looked up at her but looked back down at Anti. "Mark. Let him go now." Dark said seriously. "I'm looking at something." Mark said sternly. "I'll do what you want just no more lashings please?" Anti whimpered a tear rolling down his face. Before anyone could react Aubree was standing behind Mark with Anti behind her and Mark on the floor. "Touch him again and I won't hesitate to kill you." She said her voice darker than normal and laced with venom. Her aura had changed completely from a gentle and caring one to a the feeling of the root of all evil. Someone bounded down the stairs and to the scene. "Go back to your room Jack." Her voice thundered the room. "What happened?" He asked and his eyes landed on Anti. He gasped and walked over to the boy. He wrapped his arms around him and smiled. "So you are ok." He said and Anti nodded. "I thought might be you. I still can't trust you after what happened though. I may be a demon but that doesn't mean I don't feel pain Jack." He said and everyone froze. "What?" Dark asked and Aubree let go of Mark. "So your Anti. Jack talks about you a lot." Mark spoke up and Anti nodded. "I still don't trust easily." He said walking away from the small group and towards Dark. "Let's settle down now and just go back to our room and do what we were before Mark got here." Dark said and Anti nodded. Everyone else agreed and walked back to their original spots doing their own thing. "So about those cuts?" Dark asked and Anti nodded lightly. Dark grabbed his hand and pulled him along to the bathroom. "You didn't bathe your entire body did you?" He asked the boy and he stopped. "Wh-What?" He asked and Dark chuckled. "You didn't bathe completely did you? You were afraid of the cuts burning weren't you?" He asked Anti looked at him surprised. "How did you know?" He asked and Dark grinned. "I can just tell. If you want I can help?" He asked and Anti's face turned a dark red color. "I think I can do it on my own." He said and Dark chuckled as they entered the bathroom. "Can you? You didn't last time. Also you look cute in my clothes." Dark said and the poor boys face went even darker if that was possible. "Y-You don't need ta baby me!" Anti yelled stuttering. "Mkay." Dark responded before picking up Anti by his waist. Anti squealed and wrapped his legs around Darks waist, pulling each other closer. Anti's hands tangled into Darks hair to keep hold. Dark lightly chuckled and Anti looked at him. "Don't do that." He said looking Dark in the eyes. Dark let go of him once again scaring the younger boy. He pulled on Darks hair tightening his legs and Dark groaned from the force on his head. "Sorry." Anti said releasing his hair. "No. It's fine." He said his face turning a light red. Anti hopped down off of Dark and looked up at him. "Anyways, jump up on the counter." Dark finished, spacing out. "Dark?" Anti's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "Yeah?" He asked and Anti titled his head. "Are you okay?" Anti asked looking at him. "Yeah. Can you remove your clothes." Dark asked going back into reality. "O-Okay." The boy slowly removed his clothing only leaving his boxers. "Remove every piece of clothing hiding a cut, bruise or scar." Dark spoke and Anti's face flushed but he nodded slowly, removing his boxers but quickly coving himself up with his hands and closing his eyes. He felt a gentle hand cup his face and slowly opened his eyes. Seeing Dark with a gentle smile, he nodded once again and removed his hands. "That's better. Now once we're done cleaning you up do you want to take another bath?" Dark asked and Anti thought about it. "Yes." Anti responded with a single head nod. "Can you do it on your own or do you want my help?" Dark asked and Anti blushed. "You won't hurt me?" Anti asked looking down. "No." Dark said sternly. "I could use your help with my back." Anti said lightly and Dark nodded before bandaging him up.