The Kittens Scratch

"HOLY SHIT DARK!" Anti scream. "God. Harder." Anti moaned and Dark chuckled slamming even harder into Anti. "Ha- Jesus Christ Dark!" Anti screamed once again. "Scream louder." Dark demanded pounding harder into Anti. "How much louder Dark?" Anti huffed out. "Until your lungs hurt." Dark growled, turn and hitting Anti's prostate. "HOLY HELL! GOD! RIGHT THERE! FASTER!" Anti screamed loudly his voice cracking his hands coming up and reaching to Darks back. His head threw back and he started to scratch at Darks back. Dark smirked and obliged to Anti's wishes pushing in the same places faster and harder. "Dark! I'm gonna cum!" Anti screamed and Dark grunted. "So am I kitten." Dark groaned out and Anti huffed out trying to catch what little breath he had. Anti bucked himself into Dark making himself moan loudly and Dark let out a loud groan. "M-Master!" Anti screamed coming onto his stomach and Darks chest. Darks pushed in a few more times before coming inside Anti. He pulled out and smiled down at him. "You called me Master." Dark said and Anti's face flushed. Dark leaned down and kissed him. Anti kissed back gently before pulling away. His tail swayed gently, smiling up at Dark. "I love you." Dark said and Anti frowned lightly. "We're demons I thought it was wrong to love." Anti said and Dark chuckled. "For some. But we don't care anymore. Do we?" Dark asked and Anti shook his head. "I love you to." Anti responded smiling. Dark rolled over and pulled Anti into his chest. Anti snuggled up wrapping his tail around Dark and kissing his chest. "We should clean you up shouldn't we?" Dark asked and Anti nodded. Dark leaned up and and Anti unwrapped his tail from around Dark and got up before falling flat to the floor. Dark chuckled and picked him up carrying him into the bathroom. Once he had cleaned him up he carried Anti back to the bed and laid him down. He walked over to his drawer and grabbed out a pair of boxers. Anti tried to pay attention to him but his eyes dropped and he slipped into slumber. Dark headed down, after putting on boxers, to Jack and Marks room. He knocked on the door leaning against the wall. The door opened and answered Mark. "Yeah?" He asked and Dark grinned. "Can I have a few pairs of Jacks boxers. It's for Anti." Dark said and Mark nodded before leaving and returning with a few pairs of boxers. "Thanks Mark." Dark said walking away to his room. "Welcome." Mark said closing his room door. Dark returned to see Anti asleep. He smiled and shut the door wallowing over to the bed and gently putting the boxers on him without awaking him. He crawled in next to Anti and covered them up, pulling him into his chest, and falling asleep.

-The Next Morning-
Dark woke up at around 10 AM, got dressed and headed downstairs. He got a cup of coffee and made himself some coffee, soon Mark had headed down and did the same. At around 11 Aubree headed down her dirty blonde mob of hair a mess and eyes closed. "You know, you really shouldn't walk down the stairs with your eyes closed." Mark said and she yawned. "Shut up. I know what I'm doing." She snapped, getting a cup of tea and some cereal. Jack came down at 11:30 and Dark started making some pancakes. He headed up stairs to Anti and opened the door quietly. As he did he noticed Anti waddling to his dresser. "Whatcha doin?" Dark asked grinned, scaring Anti as he fell on his butt with a whimper. "Owww. I was getting clothes. But me arse hurts." Anti said with his thick Irish accent. There was a knock at the door and Dark turned around. "The guys are here." Dark said walking over to his dresser. "Put this on and head down. I've made breakfast." Dark said throwing a shirt at him. "But my bum hurts." Anti whined, Darks expression hardened. "We have guests. Crawl down the stairs if you have to." Dark said and Anti nodded. "Yes. Master." Anti said holding the shirt close to his chest. Dark headed down the stairs as Anti got dressed. Dark picked up the plate of pancakes and placed them on the table. Opening the front door, and letting all the guys in. "Oh by da way. Ken is coming to. We invited him is that okay?" Felix asked and Dark nodded. "Sure, when's he getting here?" "In a bit. Like maybe right now." Felix responded as there was another knock at the door. Dark opened it and it was Ken, they all sat down on the couch as Dark heard the jingle of Anti's bell. Everyone turned their heads towards the stairs as Anti crawled down them his tail lifting up the shirt showing his boxers. "Awe! Who's the kitty!" Ken squealed running up to Anti. Aubree, Jack, and Mark froze. "That's Anti. I wouldn't get to attached or friendly with him." Aubree said and there was a low growl. "He's so cute. Can I have him. Pleeeeeeease." "No." Dark hissed viciously. "But why?!" Ken whined as he hugged Anti. Dark disappeared in a cloud of black smoke and reappeared behind Anti. "Because. This little kitty." Dark started, grabbing Anti and pulling him grabbing his butt and Anti's head went back. "Is mine." Dark growled, leaning down and licking the rim of Anti's ear, trailing down to his neck. Dark looked at Ken with red eyes, he opened his mouth and sunk his fangs into Anti. Anti moaned losing strength in his legs as he started to topple but was caught by Dark. "D-Dark. Ha- I can't- Ha- D-Dark." Anti whimpered out rolling his head to one side, giving Dark more access. "Yes Anti?" Dark asked pulling away from Antis neck. "I won't say it in front of other people." Anti whisped out. "What was that?" Dark growled pushing a finger into Anti. "Holy God! This. Is so. Not fair." Anti groaned out. Everyone watched was happening and Ken was frowning. "You can't claim dominance through pain. He's probably only scared." Ken said to Dark and Anti moaned loudly. "NOT SCARED! JUST LOVING IT!" Anti yelled. "Say what you want kitten." Dark purred, Anti closed his eyes leaning against Dark. "Dark, your going to hurt him!" Ken yelled and Anti huffed. "DARK! JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" Anti screamed pushing his body back into Darks hand. "Ha-Ha." "Say everything kitten." Dark purred into Antis ear and Anti moaned. "I want you. To slam into me. As hard as you fucking can. Until I can't even crawl. I want my ass to be red. I want you to make me scream your name. What is fucking want. Is you inside me." Anti moaned out loudly pushing his hands back into Darks clothed member. "Is that what you want kitten?" Dark asked and Anti whimpered. "Yes. Now please. Do it before I say something I don't want to say in front of others." "What would that be kitten?" Dark asked smirking. "Please." Anti begged but Dark chuckled. "I want everyone to know who you belong to. That it's not against your will." Dark whispered into Antis ear. "Yes Master." Anti whispered, Dark pulled his fingers out of Anti and dragged him up the stairs. He pushed him onto the bed, immediately removing both of their clothes. He attacked Anti in kisses trailing down to his length. "DARK!" Anti moaned loudly as Dark instantly started deep throating him.