Prologue

*Jay Pov*

I stared at the coffee cup before me not touching it and then sighed. What was I thinking? Kidnapping? Really? Was I so desperate that I went that low?

I shook my head and closed my eyes. What I am doing now is the right thing to do. I can settle everything by taking some time slowly.

What is even there to hurry? I think the manager can take care of the company until I decide what to do with it.

I snorted thinking about it. It is not even my decision and all of it will belong to Manohar soon. At least I have something which I can say it is mine without going to be lost from me.

I heard the announcement of my flight and stood up picking up my bag. Maybe I will never enter this city again where all the old memories are there.

When I was walking towards the security check, I suddenly turned to my right to see a familiar person sitting in one of the waiting chairs.

What is she doing here? I thought and shrugged before walking forward and turned casually to see not a movement from her.

After contemplating for a few seconds, I walked slowly towards her to see her eyes opened, but again, she doesn't seem to be awake with no moment or anything.

"Do you know her? She is here for past two days. We complained to the police just now. No one cared that she was here and I didn't come yesterday, but she was like this day before yesterday." An old man said walking near to me.

"Ms.Jhanvi!" I said, but she didn't even blink.

"Ms.Jhanvi!" I said again little loudly and felt scared when she didn't move even then.

"Jhanvi!" I shouted bending and shook her and she suddenly turned her eyes to see me before closing them and fell to her side while I stood there like a statue.

"Call an ambulance!" I said to him and took out my phone to call Kalpana.

I opened my mouth when the call was lifted, but got cut off by an angry voice saying, "Do not call my wife again." And then he hung up.

Well, I can't blame him to be angry, but this is not the time. Then again, how can he know about the urgency and must be thinking something else and did he say wife? I thought and immediately shook my head.

This is not the time for all this when a person is near to death before you. When I saw the stretcher, I immediately lifted her up and placed her on it.

"Come with us!" one of the man said.

"Me?" I asked, frowning.

"Yes! It is okay if you ride with your wife." He replied and passed her luggage to me.

Wife? I thought and then stared at her neck to see the beaded necklace. Before I could say anything they were rushing and I followed them with her luggage and mine.

What am I going to do? How can I contact her husband? And why the hell she is in this state and that too for these past two days like that man is saying.

I sat there in the ambulance beside her, hoping at least she will be fine and I can get the answers for the questions later.

-------------------------

i know most of you may have already read this but still here it is again...

how is it?

comment plz and vote and also let me know should i continue or start another story...