Info

This is set in the year of 2012. When the girl's parents died in the year of 2006 they were all separated into different group homes, foster family's and orphanages.

Christina
Christina was 16 when they had to move. She tried to convince the judges that she could care for her sisters but it didn't go well. She was put in a group home since she was so old. There she was abused by the other kids until she was moved about 3 months later. There she met her best friend, Kelly.
Now she is 22 and lives in an apartment with Kelly. She works as a psychologist.

Katherine
Katherine was 14 when their parents died and she was put in an orphanage. Since she was 14 no one wanted to adopt her. She got into some bad habits after that. She took a lot of drugs and when she was 19 she went to rehab and after that shes been clean for almost 1 year.
She now lives in an apartment with her boyfriend Chad. She works at a bookstore.

Lisa
Lisa was 13 when their parents died and she was also put into a group home. She really liked it there and she made lots of friends. She now lives in a big house with 3 of the friends she made there, Maya, Elena and Riley. Lisa has had a good life since the accident exempt from the fact that she misses her sisters everyday.
She works part time at Starbucks and the other part of the time she takes night classes at college and is education herself to be a music teacher. She still sings all the time and puts up covers on YouTube. Sometimes she gets a gig to sing at some wedding or something and she makes some extra money.

Amy
Amy was 11 when their parents died and she got put into a nice foster home. There she had 3 siblings. 2 boys and 1 girl. The boys, Colton and Corey where twins and where 8 when Amy got there and the girl, Faith, was 13 and did not like Amy. She did everything in her power to get rid of her and she succeeded. She then got placed into 7 homes, some abusive and some just neglecting, before she was adopted. Her parents had 3 kids already, all adopted, Victoria (16), Sofia (14) and Hector (13). Amy was 15 when she was adopted and she couldn't be more happy. She rarely thinks about her sisters anymore. She is now 17 and goes to Ridgewood High school where she is a Junior. She has good grades and when she grows up she wants to own a farm.

Lauren
Lauren was only 8 when she moved into her first foster home and she was lucky. Her family was really nice. She lived with her mum's Zoey and Heather who had 4 other children. There where the twins Derek and Delila (16), Parker (12) and Andrew (18). She grew up with two loving mother's and she was really good in school so she is actually a Sophomore but she's supposed to be a Freshman. She is just a normal 14 year old who wants to hang out with her friends. She goes to Ridgewood High school.

Dani
Dani was 6 when their parents died and she was first put in an orphanage but then she was adopted by a loving family. Her parents names are Zach and Malia and she has 2 siblings. One of them is adopted. Her siblings are both girls and their names are Alice (14 and adopted) and Felicia (17 and biological). She is also very smart for her age and is a Freshman alongside her sister Alice. She goes to Ridgewood High school. Dani barley remember her sisters. All she has as a memory is a gold necklace that says Spice. And Lauren has one that says Sugar.