We found each other

Lisa's POV
I start the day as I usually do. I go up, have some coffee and toast and sit down to watch the news.
"I don't get how you can drink coffee. You're around it all day and still you drink it every morning." Riley says as she walks in
"What can I say. I'm addicted." I say ironically. She goes to make a toast of her own and she takes some orange juice. Then she sits down next to me and we talk about everything and nothing. Then I realize what time it is.
"Shit, I need to get to work. See you later."
"See ya." She answers
I get to my car and drive as fast as I can to work. It's not that far so it only took me 10 minutes to get there.

2 hours later
I was just coming back from my break when I see this girl coming in.
"One black coffee to go please." She says looking down while shes getting her wallet.
"Okay. Your name?"
"You can write Kath." She says and when she looks up my heart stops. And I see in her face that she is as surprised as I am.
"Lisa?" she says. I'm to chocked to say anything so I just nod. "Is it really you?"
"Yes. It's me." I say and I start to cry. I go around the counter to give her a hug. And it feels like we're standing like that for hours. And finally we let go.
"I can't believe it's really you. How are you? What's happened these years? We need to take a coffee and catch up." I say
"Yeah. When does your shift end?" She asks me
"In 2 hours." I answer
"Okay. I have an errand to run but I will be back then. I promise." She says
"Okay. But I have to get back to work see you later." I tell her and she leaves. I can't believe it. I found Katherine. Or she found me? I don't care. We found each other.
The next 2 hours pass really slowly. All I can think about is Katherine. I have found my sister.
When my shift finally ends I go to change and when I've done that Katherine is back.
"You ready?" She asks and I nod. There is a Dunkin Donuts across from Starbucks and we went there because we were both hungry. We ordered and sat down at a table in the corner. First we just sat there for a few minutes and looked at each other.
"What happened after that day?" I ask breaking the silence. "Where were you sent?"
"I was sent to an orphanage. I wasn't adopted because I was 'to old'. I did stuff I'm not proud of. I turned my back on Jesus and God. I got into drugs and drinking. One day I was rushed to the hospital because I OD:ed and I was sent to rehab. I got clean and I've been clean for almost 1 year now. While I was at rehab I made peace with God and he forgave me for what I did. Now I live with my boyfriend in an apartment downtown. What about you?"
"I was sent to a group home. I missed you guys every day. But I made friends there and I even live with 3 of them now. I had a tough time in the begining. I was ashamed after what happened. But I adjusted. But there wasn't one day that I didn't think about all of you and what I'd done. But here we are now. 2 sisters reunited." I say
"Do you know anything about the others?" She asks
"No. You?" I ask her
"No. What happened? To you and Amy?" She asks
"We were running on the sidewalk away from the cops. But Amy tripped. And I didn't notice. Then she started to scream for me and that's when I noticed. The cops had taken hur. And I didn't get there in time. I didn't get there in time." I say and start to cry. She comes over and sits next to me and hug me while she rubs my back. I've missed this. Having a sister to comfort me when I'm sad. "I was then taken by the police to. And there was nothing I could do. We were separated. And I haven't seen any of you since. Until now. When I found you."
"And I'm so glad we found each other. But I won't rest until all of us are together again. That's a promise not just to you, but to Christina, Amy, Lauren and Dani to." She tells me