I'm a mess, without you

Laurens POV
It was the first day of school and I couldn't be more excited. Finally I would get to see my bitches again. Olivia had been in Paris the whole summer with her dad and stepmom, Talia had been traveling all over Europe with her sister and Gabriella had been at her mother in Texas. And me, I had been home all summer, mostly hanging with Tristan, my boyfriend. And now school started. I'm good in school and I actually really love school, but no one can know that. No one even knows I've skipped a grade.
I woke up early to do my makeup and when I was done with that I put on my outfit that I chose the day before. It was a white tank top, dark blue shorts and black, high boots. Then I put on a pair of silver earrings and a matching necklace. When I was done I went down to eat breakfast. When I got in the kitchen Derek and Delila was already sitting down at the table and eating with my mother, Zoey.
"Lauren, there you are. We have to leave in 10 minutes. Heather has already left with Parker. So if you want some breakfast you better eat quick." My mum says
"Thanks. But I'm not that hungry. I can get something at school." I say
"I'm done. Can we leave now?" Delila asks
"Hey, I'm not done yet." Derek says offendendly
"Not my bad. Come on mum, let's go." Delila says
"Stop it you two. Can you never get along. Please try to be nice to each other at least." Mum says
"Sorry mum." Derek and Delila says at the same time.
After Derek finishes his breakfast we get our backpacks and leave. Mine is withe leather, and I put on a jeans jacket to. We get in our car and then mum drives us to school.
When we get there Derek and Delila goes to their classroom and I go to mine. But I don't get very far before I see Olivia.
"Olivia!" I yell and we run and hug each other
"Hey Lauren. It's been forever bitch, how are you?" She asks
"I'm great slut. And you?" I ask
"I'm fantastic. So, what have you been up to all summer? Hanging with that hot boyfriend of yours?"
"I have actually, and we finally did it." I tell her
"No way. You had sex?" She asks as if she doesn't believe me
"Yes. We had sex." I say but then the bell rings and we hed to our classroom. "I can't wait to tell Gabriella and Talia. They're gonna be so jealous." I say proud

When we get to our classroom we see Gabriella and Talia sitting in the back and we go to sit in front of them.
"Guess what happend to Lauren this summer." Olivia says
"I don't know." Gabriella says
"What?" Talia asks
"Me and Tristan had sex." I say
"Congratulations. You're officially a slut. And you win the bet. You could loose your virginity before us." Gabriella says
"Not really." Talia say and blushes
"You did it to?" I ask
"Yep. I met him in Spain." She says. "Unfortunately he had a girlfriend so we can't be together. But still, it was amazing."
"Okay, quiet down in the back. The class has started." The teacher says and we have to endure a 70 minute class.

After class
After class when we go to get our stuff for the next class I see Tristan standing by my locker.
"Hey beautiful. Long time, no seen." He says and I go up to him and kiss him.
"It's only been 2 days. But after what we did that time, I have missed you to. Very much. And maybe we can do that again sometime. Soon." I say and I see how he smiles.
"Yeah. I would like that. Very much." He says and then the bell rings.
"Well, I guess we have to go. See you after 4th period." I say, take my stuff and go. But before I go I give him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"You two are so cute together." Talia tells me
"I know. But why wouldn't we be. I'm cheerleading captain and he's on the football team. We are perfect." I say proud. I mean my life is perfect. I have a great boyfriend, great mum's, lovely siblings and good grades. But then I remembered my necklace. It said Spice. It was the only memory I had of my biological family. I only remember that me and my sister was so close. We were called Sugar and Spice. I was Sugar and my sister, Dani, was Spice. We got these necklaces the last Christmas we spent with our biological parents. I miss Dani even though I don't remember her. I wish we will meet again some day.