I know you're out there. I, can't wait til I find you

Christinas POV
6 years earlier.

When we got the news I couldn't think clear. I would get separated from my sisters. They couldn't do this to us. What would happen to little Lauren? And little Dani? They weren't even 10 years old. They must be so confused. That's when the doorbell rang. So I went to open the door. And there was a man in a black costume.
"I'm here to get Katherine and Lisa Cimorelli." He said
"You can't take them. I can take care of my sisters. I have done it for years. Please don't take my sisters away from me." I begged and begged but there was no use. He stepped into the hallway and then I could she little Lauren and Dani come out from the living room.
"What's going on?" Lauren asked
"Who is he?" Dani asked
They were so adorable. With their matching necklaces. I couldn't let them be separated. Then I made my decision. I grabbed Dani and Lauren and ran. The rest of my sisters were in the living room and I told them to run. We went out the back and ran through the woods. But the man who was here to take us had called for backup. There was police everywhere. We had to split up. I took Dani while Katherine took Lauren and Amy and Lisa ran with each other.
"What's going on? Why are we running? Who was that man?" Dani asks
"They want to take you away from me. I won't let that happen." I tell her
I run as far as I can. We evuntaly reach the street and there's a police car. Two cops comes towards me. They take Dani away from me and another cop comes and keeps me from reaching her.
"Christina! Christina!" She screams for me and I can see her crying her eyes out
"Dani!" I yell out for her but it's to late. The cops took her away. I can feel myself getting dizzy. And then I'm on the ground and everything goes black.

I think about that day all the time. I don't know what happened to Dani, or my other sister for that sake. I have no idea where anyone of them are. I don't know if they're okey. I don't even know if still have Cimorelli as their last name. I spent years trying to find them. I didn't give up. I just stopped looking. But I have hope. Some day I will find them. I will meet them again. I will find my sisters.
But now I need to get ready for work. I put on a white blouse and a pink, thight skirt that goes over my knees. I took my briefcase and went to my car. Kelly had already left. She works at the local high school, Ridgewood High school. She is a history and English teacher there and today is the first day of school and she had to leave early to meet with some genius girl who skipped 2 grades. Her name was like Danielle Oberlin. She reminds me of my Dani. Same age (I think) and same first name. How I miss her.

Danis POV
I was starting High School today. I had skipped 2 grades so I was really nervous. But I was going to go with Alice so at least I knew someone. I had to leave early to meet with some teacher. Lame, I know but that's how it is. I had chosen a really cute outfit. It was a white shirt and grey shorts with a pair of black sneakers. We lived close to the school so I rode my bike there. Usually my dad takes all of us but since I had to go early I said I could take my bike. I was thinking about how nervous I was and I didn't see where I was going until I heard a car. I almost got hit by it. And then the owner got out. It was a women who seemed to be about 20 years old. She was probably going to a business meeting or something. At least that's how she's dressed.
"What were you thinking? I almost killed you! You need to watch where you're going!" She yelled at me
"I'm sorry. It's my first day of school and I'm just really nervous. I have skipped 2 grades and and I'm scared." I battered. "I'm sorry. You probably don't even care."
"It's okey. You're name's Dani right?" She asks
"That's scary. How did you know that? Who are you?" I'm getting freaked out
"I'm friends with the teacher you're meeting. She told me about you. I didn't mean to sound like a stalker or something. I'm Christina." She says
"Oh. Sorry. Well I need to get going. I'm going to be late." I say
"Oh. Well it was nice meeting you Dani. Be safe now." She tells me
"I will, thanks. Bye!" I say and then I ride my bike the rest of the way. I feel weird. That Christina girl seemed so familiar. Maybe I've seen her in town sometime.