Hell on earth

Katherine's POV
Me and Lisa had talked for what felt like an eternity. We actually talked for over 3 hours. And I was so happy to have her back into my life. I was so happy that I forgot about Chad, my boyfriend. When I got home he was drunk, but I wasn't surprised. He always is.
"Where the hell have you been? You were supposed to make me food." He yelled coming closer and I backed but he was faster. He was now standing right in front of me.
"I'm sorry. But I found Lisa. My sister. I couldn't believe it. So we went out and ate at Dunkin Donuts." I sad scared for what he would do.
"You will not, ever, do that again. Stay away from her. You have me. What else could you need?" He said furiously
"Chad, she's my sister. I haven't seen her in 6 years. I will not stop seeing her." I say, knowing what will happen. And I was right. I felt his hand against my cheek. It didn't even hurt anymore since I was so used to him hitting me. I knew I had to leave him. But I have nowhere to go. I want to tell Lisa and ask if I can live with her. But I don't know her anymore. She might judge me. What if she finds out my secret?
"Why do you even think she wants to meet you again? She only met with you today because she felt obligated. If you weren't her sister she would never be your friend. You know why? Because you're fat, you're ugly and you're disgusting. I'm going to Kyle to meet some of his friends. I don't know when I'll be home. Bye bitch." He says and as soon as he's out the door I burst into tears. I need to leave. But Lisa can't find out. She would hate me for not doing anything. So I go and sit down and watch some TV but then I feel sick. So I run to the bathroom and throw up. Then I just feel tired so I go and lay down in the couch in front of the TV and put on a movie. I put on the notebook but I fall asleep after about 20 minutes.

When I wake up it's dark outside and I hear the door open and Chad walks in. He's even drunker then he was this afternoon. I just ignore him and try to get back to sleep but I can't.
"Where are you bitch? I want something to eat. Make me something to eat." Chad yells at me and I look what time it is.
"Chad, it's 3:26am and I don't feel so good." I say
"Do you think you will feel better if I hit you?" He asks coming in to the living room.
"Please. I feel really dizzy. I think you know why. I just can't tonight." I pleed
"Yes I know why. But it's not my fault. You should have been more careful." He says
"Excuse me? It's not my fault. It's your god damn fault. And I'm done putting up with you. I only stayed because I didn't have anyone else. But I'm done. Goodbye Chad." I say and stand up and I leave. And Chad is to drunk to follow me since he can barley stand up straight. I run downstairs and take out my phone at the same time to call Lisa.

Lisa: Hello?

Me: Hey Lisa, it's Katherine. I know it's late but I need you to pick me up.

Lisa: What happened?

Me: I'll explain later. Please just hurry.

Lisa: I'm on my way. Text me the address okay.

Me: Thanks Lisa.

Then I hang up. 10 minutes later Lisa picks me up and I get in her car.
"What happened?" She immediately asks
"I broke up with my boyfriend. We had a fight so can I stay with you until I find a place of my own?" I ask
"Sure. If you don't mind sharing a house with only one bathroom with 4 other girls." She says
"I lived with 5 girls in a house with two bathroom before remember?" I say with a playful tone.
"Yeah. I miss that." She says
"And we will be like that again. I promise." I say as she pulls over into a two story house.
"Well, here it is. Home sweet home." She says and we get out of the car and she locks it. "We have to be quiet. I don't want to wake up my friends." She says and we walk in as quietly​ as possible.
"You will have to sleep on the couch, at least for tonight. I hope that's okay." Lisa says
"Yeah. It's great." I answer and when she is about to walk upstairs I stop her by saying "Hey Lisa."
"Yeah?"
"Thanks again." I say and smile at her
"No problem. You're my sister. This is what sisters do." She says and leaves