beginning to feel alot like sickness!

Mordecai pov

Ever since we became human I've been getting sick... Mordecai and Rigby get over here now!.... Yes Benson I said trying to keep my vomit from hitting me you two wash my car Benson said No way dude you wash it yourself and plus I have stuff to do I'm going out with my girlfriend Rigby said right away Fine than Mordecai you can wash it or your fired! Benson said to me patting me on the head I nodded and look a spouge and the bucket full of soap and water than started to clean Rigby got back a few hours later I was still washing the car he went inside it was already 6:00 pm I started at 2:00 I'm slow because I'm weak right now sickness it's annoying I went inside and Right was playing video games he saw that I came in as plail as ever.. Hey dude you don't look so good are you feeling alright? He asked me I'm going to sleep I told him walking up the stairs he followed me up them and sat on my bed as I layed there he saw me hurting and he kissed me on the lips I got up shocked WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!? I shouted at him what girlfriend I broke up with her he said pinning my arms down so I could not hit him I sat there and felt a Something hug me than a hand go down my shirt I let it be Rigby's hand went down my shorts and boxers his hand touched a spot that made me shiver luckily I fell asleep on him he started to pet my hair....