Ending!

Ribys POV....
I stared at morticy as weve finally became a couple he walked up and kissed my cheek and smiled "morning cutie" he said making my heart thump loud and quick. I blushed and looked away "g-good" I said he kept his eyes on me but I tried my best to avoid them at all cost I did that till he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him I wanted to propose to him later today. I was do nervous I asked him to dinner tonight and he agreed. I waited and got ready as soon as it hit 7pm. I booked a fancy restuarant and went downstairs blushes as I saw Mordaki smiling at me we walked to the restaurant as it was close by and sat down as the night went on I got scared and wanted to back out so many times till he stood up, panicked I started to tear up he got down on one knee I was shocked what was going on "Rigby we've known eachother forever and I really love you I know this isnt the most romantic way I choose to propose but Rigby will you marry me?" He said i stood their confused with tears going down my cheeks and jumped at him kissing him hard "yes!" I said he smiled as we kissed....

Time skip to the wedding

Mordici's POV...
I got ready for the wedding Rigby and I decided he would wear a dress the other day we transformed back into our original form I kinda missed being human but it dosent matter as long as I'm with Rigby. As soon as the wedding started I felt nervous and smiled as Rigby came down he started crying as we exchanged rings he was so adorable I teased him the whole time. Everyone was crying and laughing threw out the whole wedding right when it was time to go we said our goodbyes and I picked him up and we went home in our car we talked and laughed and kissed. But as soon as we got home we decided to play some video games...

Sorry it was so short hope you enjoyed the book!