Hurten!

Ever since me and Rigby has been turned into humans I've been sick most of the time......

Mordecai come here This guy named Jerry said putting his hands on my waist when I came over he pulled me behind a tree and kissed my neck I tryed to get out but I could not he put his hands down my boxers and pants and played with me I squeezed my wrist so hard he had hand cuffs and he put them on my hands and leggs he had this towel it smelled and he put it on my moath and nose and I fell he put me in a box I Hurd my name it was Rigby but the Jerry guy just said he has not seen me...... I woke and I was tyed up my clothes were off so I was naked all I had on was this leather thing that went around my dick arms leggs and ass I had a fever and I had my leggs spred open there were chains on the sealing Jerry came over and tyed my one Legg to the one that was really far and tyed the other one to the other my arms were chained up to I was just the hight that he could enter me he suved Something in me and out than put a really big thing in and out than left it there he took it out of me and put his fingers in me and took them out his hand was covered in my blood in was dripping from were he shoved those things in me than he played with me more and took pictures than beat me up he gave me my clothes back and dropped me off at the front of the house... I turned on my phone and saw Rigby called 108 times I called him back... Hello were are you I've been worried...I'm at the door can you please come down stairs.... Ok.... We hung up and he came out side to see me with my clothes ripped and tears in my eyes he bent down to my size and Petted me and took me inside to the bathroom he helped me get undressed my boxers were covered in blood he saw it and he knew what happened I started telling him and he started touching my hurt spot to see how bad it was I pushed him away and made a painful expression... That bad huh? He said with a angry face and turned on the shower and went after the guy Jerry he cought him and took the photos and called the police the police took him away Rigby went back home and on the computer to check out how bad he had to suffer so he could make it all better he saw them with a very angry face and took them out and crushed them then went back to his lover he saw him washing off then he picked him up bride stile and rapped him in a towel he placed him on his bed and Rigby they currled up together and slept....