sick part 4!

Ever since me and Rigby turned into humans I've been getting sick alot...

Mordecai's pov....

I felt Rigby's head "your sick..." I said "I'm fine" he replied trying to act tough I grabbed his waist and sat him in my lap he was smaller than me so it was easy to I whispered in his ear "if you don't tell me I can't take care of you" he still kept his act up I flicked him "stop acting tough lay back I need you to get comfy" I said he did as I said "are you comfy now? Are you ganna amit defeat?" I asked "shut up......" He said I cuddled him he was like a warm plushie I rubbed his tummy "....." I looked at him he was struggling to stay awake one place that defentliy makes him sleep his when you run his tummy " just sleep" I said and snuggled him closer I was ok with being human as long as we get to stay like this I don't mind I squeezed him while smilling he was still half awake " I'm not tired" he said I glared at him "your tired!" I yelled at him he nodded "no" he whispered back " just go to sleep your really warm and you must be tired so please sleep" I said he nodded " fine" he soon fell fast asleep he looked so cute like this he cuddled up to me I giggled and soon fell asleep with him......