Rigby hurt and sick Mordecai

Rigby pov....

"OW!" I yelled as I touched the infected wound. " Mordey!" I yelled I had many nick names for him but that was just one I herd him come and I jumped at him "awww RigRig, that looks like it hurts " He blushed "Kiss me please make me feel better" he drew his face close and his face went all flushed I waited "I can't do it" He put his face on my chest " I can't do it alone" He coughed I looked at him and felt his head "Baby, You ok?" I asked him he blushed and I touched his forehead he touched my knee where the wound was "OW!!" I yelped "Sorry!" he said his face went flushed and he teared up "I don't feel good" he said I cupped his face " you need to sleep" I cuddled him my knee hurt so badly.

I hit it and I felt Pain I layed him down on his bed we shared a room so it was easy for both of us to sleep we where planning to buy a bed and sleep together I stood up and got him some medicine and a wet cloth he smiled at me I pet him. He smiled at me and pulled me buy the leg I fell but he tried to catch me but I hit my head he fell on top of me I smiled a little bit horny...

    *WARNING YAOI TIME*

 I felt really horny now I kissed him slipping my tongue in he closed his eyes and made cute little noises " MMM!~ AH!~ eh~ AH~" He was so cute I put my hand down his pants and looked at him his eyes where asking for more I put my finger in him. His eyes where widened and his tongue was stuck out I kissed him and took my finger out "OW! fuck.." He yelped I put my member in him and thrusted fast in and out of him his clothes where all over the floor I played with his nipples and he moaned I went harder into him faster and faster, harder and harder.

He Came all over the place I came inside him he moaned and came again I pulled out and played with his nipples he came right away he was covered in cum I picked him up and put him in the tub I started the shower as the water ran I put my member in him and thrusted in him he moaned I jerked him off well thrusting in him he melted in my touch he came on my hand and I came inside him.

He was really tired I turned off the shower after washing him clean he was half asleep I picked him up I was small but I could carry him I put him on his bed and shook him awake " Hun, I need you to wakey, wakey " I put the theremonitor in his mouth as he woke up I loved him so much he was so cute because he was really tired made him even more cuter I smiled at him " Tired " he said I hit my knee off of his bed I looked at my knee and fell on the ground the infection has gotten worse since this morning I put a bandage on it and went and snuggled with my baby. We slept for awhile till he woke up and complained about how much his ass hurts and that I went to far....