sad mordecai!

Rigbys POV...
I was walking around the house doing nothing. It was summer and it was hot. I heard sniffling in Mordecai and mines bedroom. I entered and instantly frowned I saw my poor little Mordecai crying. I walked up to him and instantly pulled him in for a hug he whimpered as I hugged him tighter. I could hear him starting to cry more as I hugged him I heart hurt. "What's wroung?"I asked in a bit of a baby voice and grabbing his attention he could hardly talk therw the tears and cried more I sighed and grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me.  I kissed him while licking his lip for entrance.  He parted his lips slightly. I shot my tounge in his mouth licking all around his mouth. I made out with him for 2 minutes till I needed air. I pulled back and could see him drool. I smirked and pushed him down while shoveling my hand down him pants. He tried to push me off but I squeezed his dick making him lose all his energy. He let out a moan and his dick had an instant boner I pulled him pants down and slammed my dick in him dry. I decided to go rough on his hole. "I'm gonna destroy you" I whispered as he moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. I put hand cuffs on him and cuffed him to the bed I thrusted fast and he pulled hard on the cuffs. " let me destroy your hole " I pounded more till all of a sudden I felt myself being blind folded and something hit me and knocked me out..
Mordecai's POV....
I smirked as everything went as plan except for the sex he was shorter than me but I let my gard down I got unruffled and picked Rigby up and layed him in bed I smirked and put a maid dress on him it was a medium so it couldn't fit me but Rigby was so small and short it fit him perfectly I than put painties on him that said 'masters property 'and took photos it was the perfect prank.
...