Chapter four

"What!"screamed Tori, making people glance at our table to see what was going on.I quickly shushed her.I just finished telling my friends that I am quitting dance.

"Are you really sure Brooke? What's going to happen to the show?"

Stacey asked me.

"Nothing.I just won't be on it anymore"I explained after taking a sip of my juice.

"You can try out for cheerleading!"Shrieked Jessica.I shook my head no.

"I tried it before and it just wasn't my thing and I like dan-"I begin to say, but Nolan interrupted me.

"Used to like dance"He said.I gave him a frown, knowing that I still liked dance.

"I am just so glad that your finally over dance so we can have a real relationship now.Everything is always about dance, dance, dance.Finally you are going to shut up about it and we won't hear it.C'mon try cheerleading again"

I was amazed and hurt from what he said to me.I can't believe he actually said that.It was all fake.

"Excuse me?"I say angrily.

"I am still going to do dance and I am opening my own studio and after it is done getting build I am faking online classes.I can't believe how selfish you are!

Really?! I can't believe this whole fucking relationship is fake! I bet when you said you loved me and told me that I am pretty you were lying! You know what fuck you!"I yelled at him.

I began getting up from the table.

"Brooke, listen to me"Nolan pleaded.

"I don't have to listen to any of your shit! You know what! I don't have to listen to people saying that we are so cute together anymore, because we are fucking over.Your not who I thought you were.Now I know that your just a ass whole.Oh and how was Olivia? Heard you guy's got together? Dumb ass"I yelled angrily.

I began walking away when I felt someone tugging on my arm.I turned around to see Nolan.Oh dear! Only if this was the Wizards Of Oz and he was the witch.How I would throw water at him to make him disappear!

"Brooke please listen I am sorry"Nolan pleaded, begging for me to forgive him.

"Fuck off! Your forgiven, but just stay the hell away from me.Don't touch me!"I gelled before running out of the cafeteria.I know that the whole school heard me, but

I don't care.

My heart was broken.I ran into the girls bathroom as tears poured down my face.

I burst into tears crying.I loved him so much and all this time he cheated and this whole relationship was fake.

He hurt me and used me.

I cried not caring if anyone came in or if my make up was ruined.Even though my stomach hurt from crying I still continued.

This was even worse then Abby was always yelling at me, or when I was in tje golf cart accident.I am just about done with this place.

I pulled out my phone and dialed my moms number.

"Hello? Brooke ard you okay? Aren't you suppose to be in school"She said, panicking.

"Mom could you please pick me up.I want to go home"I cried into the phone.

"Brooke what's wrong honey?"Mom asked.

"I don't want to talk about it I just want to go home"I cried, tears pouring down my face.

"Okay.Be ready Brooke,

I'm coming to go get you"She informed me.

"Okay bye"I said before ending up the call.

I looked into the mirror.I looked terrible!

My make up was all ruined, my mascara was running, my eyes were bloodshot red, my eyes looked swollen, and my hair was just out of place.

I wiped away my tears.I heard the bathroom door open.Tori came in.

"Are you okay Brooke?"She asked me.

"No"I cried bursting into tears.

"It's going to be okay"She said pulling me into a hug.

"If it makes you feel any better I dumped my smoothie on him and threw sauce on Olivia"

I burst out laughing before wiping away my tears.

"Thanks Tori"I replied.

"I'm glad that your on my side"

"Why wouldn't I be? Your my best friend in the whole entire world"She told me.I smiled at her.

"Now let's get you

cleaned up" So we washed my face and cleaned off the make up and fixed my hair a little.My eyes were still bloodshot red and swollen.

"Thanks"I told her.

My phone beeped and I got a message.

·Mom♥· I'm here Brooke.At the front of the school

·Me· Okay, I'm coming

"That's my mom.I have to go home"

"Well can I come over your house after school?"Asked Tori.

"Sure"I replied.The bell rung meaning 7/8 lunch is over.Me and Tori both walked out of the bathroom.I felt as people were watching us, but me mostly.

"Brooke what ever you do just don't turn around?"Tori informed me sounding very worried for some reason.

Usually when she says that, there is something she doesn't want me to know.I being me, turned around as always.

I spotted Olivia and Nolan kissing.I know I told him it was over, but I just really didn't think he would do something like this.

I still had some feelings left and now he just really crushed my heart.I am about just so done with this school, relationship.

I can't trust anyone, but Paige, Josh, and Tori.I felt a tear slide down my face.

They soon pulled apart.Smiling widly.Then Nolan catched a glimpse of my face and his whole face went from happy to sad.I waved, my tears pouring down.

Tori being my best friend stuck the middle finger right at him.Oh how I loved this girl so much! Besties 4 life.

"Come on let's go to your locker"Tori said as I cried.I quickly opened up my locker and pulled out my Bag and jacket.

"I am just about done with this place"I told Tori, whipping my tears away.

"Don't leave me behind"

Whined Tori.

"How could I ever do that? Besties for life Tori"I remind her.She smiles before hugging me.

"If your done with this place then so am I.We have been best friends ever since we were one years old.We both took dance, but then I stopped taking it and we grew appart for three years then we reunited.There is no way that I am ever going to let us stay apart again.Were not besties for life, but sister's for life"Said Tori.

I smiled at her.

"Well I got to go.My mom is waiting"I pointed to her outside.

"Okay, see you later!!"Tori yelled loudly as I walked outside.

____________________

Just wanted to stay:

Everyone has a dream.

You can't acomplish it

before going threw a lot

of obstacles and accidents

what is with you when you

make it is what that was

ment to be keeped.Not

torn away.