Chapter five

Mom seemed really worried about me.She kept asking me what was wrong, but I didn't feel like talking to anyone at all.

Dad was at work, Paige and Josh were at school, and mom decided to go grocery shopping.So I was home alone.I laid down under the covers of my bed thinking of what had happened.

I guess you could say that I liked to sit back and think.I could totally feel Josh's pain.Maybe he even had it worse then me.

My phone was blowing up with messages from my friends.Especially Nolan ugh.I decided to not sit there and sulk over him.My phone beeped.Paige.

‧Paigeymacks!‧ Just wanted 2 tell u tht the girls said yes! They will help but.i havent told them y yet.

‧Me‧ Aren't u still in school?

‧Paigeymacks!‧ So r u and besides no ever follows the.no txting rule

‧Me‧ Actually I am um home

‧Paigeymacks!‧ Y?! Tht's not fair

‧Me‧ Something happened today and I called mom to pick me up

‧Paigeymacks!‧ Wat happened? Tell me wats wrong brookie?

‧Me‧ let's just say that i am single

With that I threw my phone onto my bean bag chair.Why does love hurt so much? Instead of mooping around all day I should start planning the fundraiser for my dance building.

Mom and I already talked about renting out the Wells Fargo Center, in Philadelphia.I quickly got onto my Mac Book Pro and began making flyers.

  Do You ♥ Dance Moms?

Have You Ever Wanted To? Meet them before, but

couldn't? Do You Want To

See Them Perform? Well

Come on Down To The

Dance Moms concert!

Where?:Wells Fargo Center

in Philadelphia

Time?:

When?:

Tickets?: 30 Dollars each

Stay after for the meet and greet to meet the moms, girls, and Josh.Even get pictures and autographs.

Meet and greet:60 dollars

Come join the girls, mom, and Josh on this big exciting night.Bring all your friends of course a camera because this will be one night to remember!

This is really not how the poster would look like, but this is just a rough draft of what would happen.

──────────────

That chapter was blah! Sorry guy's my brain was blah when I was doing it.It was terible!