Chapter 13

"So you guy's were bombarded by people!"Paige cried, laughing as she took a bite of her Oreo.Her, me, and Tori were just in the kitchen talking.

"Well not like that"Tori explained as I grabbed another Oreo."We saw them running towards us so we just panicked and drove away"I told her."I still can't believe that action news showed up"

Said Paige, sounding surprises."I say it all the time"Tori muttered.I laughed.

Just as I was about to grab a water bottle, the door bell rung."Girls, it's time for the interviews!"Mom yelled from the living room.Paige, mom, Tori, and I were going to decide who we liked and who we didn't.This was going to be tough!

•••••2 hours••••••

"So do you like children?"Paige asked the man tiredly.He was a fat British man in his fifty's with a long dark brown beard."Eh?"He asked confused.

That accent though.It just made me want to laugh, but I was too tired.We have seen eighty people so far.

"Children"Paige said, breaking the word down into syllables."Ahhh thee children?! No! I do not eh...love de children.Ces petits coquins laid!"The man shouts the last part angrily in French."What are you doing here if you don't like children!"Paige yells angrily.I think she is tired of lot's of the people that came here for the interview and I would not blame her."And us kid's are not ugly rascals?"Paige barks."He said that?"Mom asked surprised."You understand him?"Tori asks."When you are taking ballet at A.U.D.C. you have to learn french.Ms.Rayé insults us for not having tecnique parfait"Paige mutters.

"Sorry, but next!"I shout loudly, tapping the bell.The man looks at me confused."Sortir d'ici! Vous n'êtes pas qualifié pour le post!"Paige screams angrily.The man quickly runs out.

"Paige what did you tell him"I asked.

Tori and I burst out laughing."To get out of here, because he is not qualified for the job"Paige said calmly.Mom shook her head smiling."That's Paige for you"Mom smirked.For the rest of the night we basically auditioned 130 people.Surprisingly, Anthony was here, wanting to know if he could teach a hip pop class.Wow! I guess he left Cathy for good.So afterwards we called everyone back that we liked and told them to come in tomorrow for the tour of the studio.We had about forty five teachers.It seems like a lot, but we have

a big studio and a gymnastics place.

Also a gymnastic team!

We also had two people for the front desk.We bought another bus and it was for the gymnastic competing team, so we would need four bus drivers.

Afterwards Tori, Paige, and I went to the grocery store.We bought food for the teachers and staff lunch room and filled everything up, so it was completely full.Then we bought materials and made like a million audition numbers!

••NEXT DAY W/ STAFF,TEACHERS••

As Tori was giving everyone else a tour of there studios and which class they would be in, I sat down with the teachers for the competition teams, besides Tori, who was doing the mini elite team.The gymnastics competition team teacher was a lady named Clare who was 33 and is a two times Olympic gold medalist for her country in China.How ever she was born in America, and so were her parents.They decided to move to China when she was two.The senior competition teacher was a lady name Grace, and she was thirty five.I was afraid that everyone would look down on me for being young, but instead they respected me and treated me as if I were older.

"So tomorrow, I will call out everyone who is here for the gymnastics competition team to follow you Clare.

What kind of gymnasts are you looking for again?"I told her.

"Well, ages eight and up but not too old like sixteen because sometimes, the judges give out scholarships to join a national team or even the olympics team, and after the competition season is over, we can always have people come out and try out again.I want level seven gymnast and up"Clare explained.

I nodded, agreeing with her.

"For the senior competition team, we can have you go on up to the senior competition room for the dancers and you guy's can have your auditions there"I suggested.Seeing as though, the junior elite competition team auditions were going to be held in the auditorium, because I knew a lot of people would audition because they will get to be on Dance Moms, I was the teacher (not to sound cocky).There are a lot of talented young dancers.But unfortunately, only six will make it.

Maybe seven.It depends.

"Totally.That will be alright"Grace smiled."Okay.So you both be here early tomorrow at six.The auditions start at eight.And then there's the registration if they just want to join classes or dance and do classes.They can still do classes and be in competition teams too"I informed them.Then I took them on the tour.I was happy to find out that everyone loved the studio.They thought it was amazing that kids like us raised money and opened up our own studio.

Before leaving the studio, Tori and I put the clear camouflaged schedule on the front door.

Monday-Friday 2:00-10:00

Not open on the weekends unless you have a private.

I was so excited for tomorrow!

Then after that, next week the studio FINALLY opens.