Chapter 12

Tori and I woke up early since it was Monday and we had school.This was our last week actually.You would not believe how many messages I have on twitter about parents who are asking about the dance studio.Tori and I got ten calls about jobs.The strangest one was that a teacher from New York wanted to come out and teach, a ballet class.It seemed as if the whole world knows about the studio.I mean it is going viral on twitter! After taking a shower I went to my closet.I picked out my black high waisted shorts.A white flowed crop top, and white sandals with spikes.I then did my make up and put my hair in a water fall braid, high, curled pony tail."Ready?"I asked Tori.
"Then I will ever be"She replied.

"Twinning"We said at the same time as we stared at each others outfit.we wore the same thing, except her crop top and sandals were pink.The hair and everything else was the same.I grabbed my car keys, since we will be taking my Honda! My parents bought me it as a gift.I gave all the girls, the moms, my family the tour of the studio.They were
all in love with the place and very thrilled.Mackenzie was in love with the gymnastics room and wanted to know if she could take classes, but Melissa said "No.Abby would not be happy",
Kenzie rolled her eyes, but Melissa didn't see it.She was upset, but she knew Abby would kill her.Especially with the work out Abby made them have for not being at the studio for two weeks working!! She was even more angrier when she found out where they were so, they had to run laps and work till they dropped.She was more mad and disappointed at Maddie.

No one else was up so we both grabbed an apple and left."Is it just me, or do you feel like, that today is going to be a strange day for the both of us"Tori says, as I begin taking the route to school."I feel the same way"I replied making a left.I was talking to her but not looking at her.You have to have your eye on the road at all times."We have the job interviews tonight.I love and am totally excited on the interviews and work on the studio, but I'm just really tired.I mean, I know like about a lot of people are showing up on wednesday.My twitter inbox is full"
She said laughing."I just can't wait to be doing online school"I told Tori just as I pulled up in a nice parking spot right in the front.

"Oh my gosh"Said Tori."What?"I asked.I then followed her gaze towards the school building.Is that ACTION NEWS??! Everyone was so crowded around them!! What was going on.
"Come on let's go"I told Tori."There they are!"A boy yelled towards Tori and I.That's when we saw everyone including the action news people start running towards us.Tori and I looked at each other worried, before screaming"Run!!".With that we hopped back into my car."Go, go, go!"Tori yelled.We pulled out as soon as they got there and drove away from the school."What the hell was that?"."I don't know, but it looks like we are never stepping another foot into that school again"I told Tori.She nodded in agreement.Talk about something strange happening😒