Chapter Seventeen

Brooke's P.O.V.

So far so good, I thought.The girls were picking up the dance so quickly that in the two hours that we have been working on the group dance, were almost finished.

With Abby, we wouldn't be nearly done.We were towards the end where Karli was fighting the cancer."This next part, you girls will bend down on the ground.In a zig zag order.So get in that way.

Madison will be o-"I began to say, but I was interrupted by someone talking through the intercom.

"Brooke, Melissa is here to see you?"Britt's voice said, through the speakers.I frowned."What is she doing here"I replied back."I don't know, but I would say she is spying for Abby"Britt suggested.

I rolled my eyes.I didn't know Abby was that threatened by me to send someone to spy.Of course that person would be Melissa.I mean who else will volunteer, to do that."Send her up"I yelled.I then motioned for the moms to come in.

They opened the door that led to the viewing room and studio.

"What's going on?"Grace moms asked."Well it seems like Abby has sent Melissa here to spy on us"I explained.Everyone looked surprised."She's that scared were going to beat her"Karli's mom laughed."So girls we are going to make uo a quick fake dance and want you guys to mess up a lot and be terrible"I informed everyone, beginning to tell them the plan.

By the time we made up a quick fake dance,Melissa came in."Come on girls, we are going to lose if you don't listen to me!"I yelled."Hi Melissa, it's nice of you to come visit"I replied, giving her a hug.

"I just wanted to see how things were going"She lied.In my mind I rolled my eyes."Do you mind if I take a video, to show everyone how good you guys are doing?"She asked me."No not at all"I replied.

"Tori what are you doing?!"I yelled as Tori did a kartwheel and knocked down Karli and Jade.

Madison did two al la secondè turns hitting Sierra on the side and they both fell down.Then Grace just stood there before bursting out crying."Grace why are you crying?"I asked."Because I forgot the dance"She screamed, tears running down her face."Oh my gosh, this is bad!"I cried, then they all burst out crying."I think I will go now"Melissa said, before walking out through the balcony door.As soon as she was gone we all cheered happily."She fell for it"

Sierra yelled and we all laughed.

"Don't mess with M.D.D.S!"Jade replied.Then the bell rung, which meant class was over, you got to your next class, go to the Dancers Den and take a break, or go home.

The bell was just something we use for transition."Okay, I know that you all have break right now so since the trio is the hardest thing to work on, I will give Grace, sierra, and Madison a ten minute break then come in here so we can at least begin working on the trio, you guy's are dismissed"I said, and they left.This was going to be a long week, but it will all be worth it at the dance competition.