XIII ⋆ THE END OF IT ALL

GHOST FEELINGS CHAPTER XIII

╔═══════════════╗  

THE END OF IT ALL

╚═══════════════╝

★ ✶ ★ ✶ ★

     "Where does this take us?" Theo asked while driving, trying to escape from the Ghost Riders.

     "The hospital."

     "Hospital? Why the... What the hell are we supposed to do at the hospital?" Theo exclaimed, feeling nervous. Suddenly, memories of Eiza came into his mind. They couldn't go to the hospital, not while she was there.

     After visiting Eiza, Theo was dragged, with the help of Mason and Liam, to the police station, ending up in jail. But the Ghost Riders had to show up, forcing the sheriff to free Theo. And now, here they were, Liam and Theo trying to distract the Ghost Riders in order to help Scott remember Stiles — but, of course, Theo didn't know about this last thing.

     "Hide. Look, we can't outrun them, right? I know every inch of that building; every room, every corner."

     "Hide, that's the best you've got? Have you forgot about something? Maybe... a girl named Eiza? Does it sound familiar to you?"

     "We... will take her with us!"

     "She's in a fucking coma, you dumbass!"

     "We just need to keep them away from Scott for as long as possible," Liam said, trying to convince Theo.

     "Why? What's he gonna do?"

     "He's gonna remember."

     "Remember what?!"

     "Stiles. He has to remember Stiles."

• • •

Eiza sat on a corner, wrapping her arms around her flexed legs and burying her head between her thighs. She was shaking, swaying herself from side to side.

They are gone. They are gone. They are gone.

They were in front of her, and she did nothing to stop those monsters.

It's your fault. It's your fault. It's your fault.

When she was at the verge of crying, Eiza heard a siren, along with voices — probably coming from outside the building — and payed attention to them.