X ⋆ REAL LIFE + DM

GHOST FEELINGS CHAPTER X

╔═══════════════╗

REAL LIFE + DM

╚═══════════════╝

★  ✶  ★  ✶  ★

One of the things that Eiza missed the most about living with her brother were his breakfasts; right now, she could smell pancakes and fried eggs, one of her favorite meals to have, from Sabrina's bedroom door.

Eiza wished it was a dream, that Theo coming back was a dream, so she didn't suffer. So her brother didn't make Theo suffer, because, last night, he swore that he would pay for what he did, but she didn't want him to.

Of course, the lovely couple living on that house invited Eiza to stay as long as she wanted. Eiza really needed his brother and best friend right now, so she accepted the offer, and, at the moment, she was sleeping in Sabrina's room, while she installed herself in her boyfriend's.

The brunette extended her arm to the nightstand so she could grab her phone. When she did, she turned it on and opened the IMessage app. A lot of messages from Scott and Liam could be seen, and some from Lydia, but none from the person she was hoping for, none from Theo. She decided to have breakfast and then, open the chats.

Walking down the stairs, her brother greeted her good morning, and when she was down, he gave her a kiss in her front. Sabrina suddenly hugged her tightly from behind, making Eiza jump. She turned around and returned the hug, feeling her warmth.

"Scott called," Sabrina said while putting three plates in the table. Eiza took a seat and waited for her food. "He's worried about you."

"I know, he has sent me tones of text messages," the brunette answered.

"You should answer, you know," her brother replied, putting two pancakes into her plate. "He seems like a good guy."

"He is a good guy," Eiza said, starting to eat her breakfast. "It's just... Theo's there."

"You could always move in with us, permanently," Sabrina suggested, taking a seat next to Ben.

"And listen from my room how you two are doing the do? No, thanks, I'm fine," Eiza replied, earning a glare from her brother. "Don't look at me like that, you know I'm not mistaken."

"Yeah, right."

As soon as they finished eating their fried eggs, Eiza ran to Sabrina's room — now hers — and opened her chats.