VII ⋆ RELICS

GHOST FEELINGS CHAPTER VII

╔═══════════════╗

RELICS

╚═══════════════╝

★  ✶  ★  ✶  ★

     Eiza felt numb, as if some part of her existence that was essential, was erased from her, somehow.

     It didn't matter how many times she stood in her room, looking to a white wall and thinking about that hole that filled her heart; she couldn't guess what it was, and that frustrated her.

     She believed that it was a person. In fact, everyone did. Eiza hoped that she wasn't mistaken.

     At the moment, she was in her room on the McCall house, her actual home since her parents decided to move, too afraid to worry about her daughter, that was a part of the supernatural world that frightened them.

     Scott was downstairs, on the living room, talking about the Ghost Rider attack that took part last night, when Eiza and her friends went to talk with the Sheriff's father. Apparently, the people who were on the living room talking to one of her best friends were Liam's pack. Obviously, her brother, Ben, was with them too as well as her best friend Sabrina, who went to the party that clever Liam organized in hopes of saving Gwen. To sum up, Corey fucked up making the Ghost Riders visible and Parrish saved them. That's what Ben told her when she arrived.

     When the last term of highschool ever started, Ben and Sabrina decided to move in together. They told Eiza that she could live with them too, but she refused, not wanting to violate their privacy. So, Scott, being the good friend he is, told Eiza that there was a free room at her house that hasn't been used since Isaac was there, and Eiza gladly took it.

     Eiza was cool with Sabrina knowing about the supernatural and not freaking out like her parents did, but sometimes, she wished that Sabrina stopped making supernatural references. Her brother Corey agreed with Eiza. In fact, all the pack did.

     The enchantress, for once, hoped that school started soon, so that she could forget about all this drama and concentrate more on her search for that hole that filled her heart, that seemed to be a person. That seemed to be her best friend.

•  •  •

     Scott and Eiza arrived to school, and the girl got off the motorbike and followed Hayden, that walked through the doors and ran, looking for Gwen. Once she spotted her, giving a speech to the girl of color, she sighed, knowing that Hayden was going to protect the girl, no matter what.