XI ⋆ CHAINED

GHOST FEELINGS CHAPTER XI

╔═══════════════╗  

CHAINED

╚═══════════════╝

★ ✶ ★ ✶ ★

     The last thing Eiza thought she would do this evening was carrying a chained-up Theo around the Beacon Hills preserve; basically, because she believed he was dead. But, once again, the supernatural world never ceased to surprise her.

     Nevertheless, she wasn't alone; the couple formed by Liam and Hayden accompanied Eiza on her journey. She didn't really know where they were going, but Theo seemed to have a plan to save Stiles, and, although he's not very trustworthy, Eiza was desperate to remember her best friend.

     "This was a bad idea," Liam said, leading the group through the forest.

     "It's not a bad idea," Hayden replied, trying to make Liam feel better.

     "This was a terrible idea," Liam clarified.

     Meanwhile, Eiza and Theo were involved in their own conversation, saying a few words from time to time. There's no need to say that it was rather akward, but both teenagers enjoyed each others company, and that's what really matters.

      "So... No good morning kiss?" Theo asked, turning his head to look at Eiza.

     "No good morning kiss," Eiza answered with a little grin. She will never admit it, but Theo's sarcasm made her feel somehow alive.

     Suddenly, Liam — that heard Theo talking to Eiza — pulled the chains forward, giving him a warning sign.

     "I told you where the transformer is," Theo said while sighing. Now Eiza knew where they were going. "I told you how it works. I don't need to be here when all blows up."

     Eiza poked Theo rather harshly and gave him a glare. Hayden, fed up of Theo's manners, yelled at him.

     "It's not going to blow up! They ride the lightning. We can use that to catch one and keep them there until we figure out what they want. It's a good idea."

     Theo, being Theo, replied to Hayden's theory. Eiza sighed, tired of his stubborness.

     "You're trying to catch a ghost rider. A million things could go wrong. Terrible idea."