IV ⋆ FRIENDS

GHOST FEELINGS CHAPTER IV

╔═══════════════╗  

FRIENDS

╚═══════════════╝

★ ✶ ★ ✶ ★

Eiza closed the front door of her house with a bang, and ran as fast as she could to the home of a person one day she considered a friend.

No. A brother.

Because that's what Liam was to her. A brother. He was like the little brother she never had. Since he came to Beacon Hills, she had always cared about him, and somehow, it hurt her that Liam didn't approve her relationship with Theo.

It hurt her that they were in bad terms.

But Eiza needed his help and she was going to get it; she was sure of it. After all the argument about Theo, Eiza was certain about one thing: Liam was a good person, and he wanted to fix his mistake.

And, if not... Well, I guess Eiza will give her enchantress powers a use.

•  •  •

Eiza reached Liam's house in five minutes. She placed herself at the front door and knocked on it. Five seconds later, the door opened up and revealed Liam's face.

"Eiza!"

Liam started doing random moves and tried to speak, at the same time.

"I-I'm so sorry, I mean, I didn't want to hurt you, I mean..."

"Liam, stop."

"I mean, you and Theo... Wait what?"

"I'm not here to punish you or whatever that came to your mind."

"Like enchanting me."

"Yeah well, that's an option."

The two teenagers stared at each other for a few seconds. Eiza softened her facial expression and looked at Liam.

"I want your help. We can talk about Theo later."

"Uh, oh, okay," Liam said, as he closed the front door of his house. "Why do you need my help?"

"Sabrina," Eiza said at the same time they walked.

"Corey's sister?"

"Yeah..."

Eiza made a pause and breathed.

"I told her about the supernatural."

"You told her what?!" Liam exclaimed. "By the way, where are we going?"

"To the woods. I've agreed to meet up with her there."

"Okay, so you're just telling me that you told her about the supernatural and..."

"I want you to show it to her."

Liam stopped on his tracks.

"Have you realised that you are supernatural too?"

"Oh shit, it's true," Eiza exclaimed. "But well, I guess werewolves are more effective."

"Yes, I guess they are."

• • •

"Sab?" Eiza called, walking into the woods with Liam.

"Over here!"

A blonde-haired teenage girl waved at her best friend; at least she was her best friend two hours ago.

Sabrina Bryant was a bit pissed because of the supposed joke Eiza pulled on her, telling the girl that the supernatural was real.

Of course, she didn't believe it. The supernatural didn't exist.

Oh boy, how wrong she was.

"So, are you telling me the truth about why have you broken up with Theo?"

"I've already told you, death isn't a thing which you can make jokes about. And, I haven't broken up with him. He's gone."

"I think I'm going."

Sabrina turned on her heels and walked away from Eiza and Liam.

The brunette girl was going to catch up with her best friend when, suddenly, a howl was heard.

Sabrina and Eiza stopped running and turned her heads, looking at Liam — one more astonished than the other one — who was in full werewolf mode.

Eiza smiled to Liam and waited for a reaction of her best friend that wasn't a blank face. She was literally faceless.

"I... I swear that if this is a joke, you both are going to pay," Sabrina said, sending deathly glares to Liam and Eiza.

Sabrina looked like a bomb that was going to explode in any moment; she was full of doubts. But before Eiza let her best friend reach her and ask her questions, she mouthed a thanks to Liam.

What she got in response got stuck in Eiza's head.

"That's what friends are for."