Tuesday fun

Outfitt of the day

Sleepware

Morning came fast I rose out of bed with Shayne and a few others quietly snoring

Morning came fast I rose out of bed with Shayne and a few others quietly snoring . I noticed that everyone was still asleep beside Anthony and sohinki who most likely was already up drinking coffee " its to early " Shayne whispered to me as I looked back over at him I picked up my phone to see the time to be 9 " it is 9 am " I whispered back to Shayne as I then got up, went into the bathroom and changed into new clothes the door opened which caused me to nearly faint " sorry forgot to lock it " I said before realizing it was just Shayne " got to pee " he said as he ran passed me after he locked the door " I am gonna change " I said back as I quickly threw on some nice looking snow clothes as Shayne walked up to me and then kissed my forehead " just because you are taller then me doesn't mean you have to kiss my forehead " I said as I kissed him on the lips " the black eye faded " I said as I rubbed his cheeks " funny " he said as we both headed out of the bathroom " it is not as it looks Mari " I said as she smiled " I just need to go into the bathroom " she said as she brushed past us " who all did you tell " Shayne whispered to me as we headed into the living room " just her " I said back as we entered the living room to only see a couple people " up early sis " Anthony said as sohinki , Joven and Wes were sitting on the couch playing Mario " I am gonna play with them " Shayne said to me as he walked over to the couch and sited beside Wes " sleep well " Anthony asked as I entered the kitchen " I guess. " I said to him as he then passed me a cup of coffee " thanks " I said to him as I took a sit beside him " you and Shayne need to get along better come on you guys are close and you need to stay close I really like him " I whispered to Anthony as we both watched the other four play Mario " morning fam " Mari said as she grabbed a cup of coffee herself " morning" I said back as she sited beside me " so what we gossiping about " she whispered as she looked at me then Anthony " nothing really " I said to her as she raised her eyebrows at me " so what is on the agenda to do today Anthony " Mari asked as her and me then both looked at him " we are doing to dummy murder drop, seriously stupid sleep over , the show with no name , bottle flip challenge , and crazy cabin Quiplash , but you both don't have to do all of them except the dummy murder drop you have to that one " Anthony said as he looked at me and Mari " I will do the seriously show with no name but that is it " I said as I looked at Anthony who was just amused " what I don't like doing a lot of stuff " I said as Anthony laughed and so did Mari . " so what time are we doing the dummydrop " I asked as Anthony shurrged " most likely when everyone gets up " he said as I nodded my head in response. I walked over to Shayne and them and watched them as they yelled at each other as they quoted wes keeps cheating " why would I cheat " Wes asked as Sohinki started getting heated " sohinkism " Joven said as he threw down his controller " come on guys its a game " Shayne said as I just looked at all of them with disbelief " morning my people " Ian said as he and a couple others walked into the room " who all is still asleep " Anthony asked as everyone looked around the room to only not see Kieth , Noah , Courtney and Olivia " we shall prank them " Ian said as he ran into there room to see all of them sleeping peacefully " what are you going to do " Mari asked as she looked at Ian the me " I am here to watch " I said back as Ian marked on Noah then Kieth " what are you guys doing " Olivia said as she looked at us from the top bunk " yea stop I'm sleeping " Courtney said as she rolled over " what did you put on Noah and Kieth " Mari asked as me her and Ian left the room " I put Noahs man on Kieth , then I put Kieths man on Noah " Ian said as he started laughing " well then " I said as me and Mari walked into the insane kitchen were everyone was trying to get food " morning my fellow gaming lady's " Boze said as me her and Mari sit down at the table "so y/n you and Shayne nice " Boze said smiling at me " yep he is nice what do I have to say " I said to the both of them which caused them to sigh " so cute " Boze said as her and Mari laughed " thanks guys " I said to them as I then headed to talk to Shayne " what's happening " he asked as he put his arm around me " just trying to make a social statement " I asked him as he hugged me " I just want everyone especially your brother to understand I care for you which I really do on every level " Shayne said as he let go of the hug " I love you " I said to him as he responded back " I love you to " he said as he hugged me again " ok since everyone is awake will do the murder drop in about 10 mins " Joe said as everyone once again started to hurry up and eat fast " morning " mark said as he walked by me and Shayne " morning " I said back to him as he just low keyed waved at the both of us " he is such a great guy " Shayne said as he then walked off to get dressed into warm outdoors clothes . I checked my Instagram to already see lots of people that ship me and Shayne which makes me happy . one comment even said forget shourtney I am all about (your and shaynes ship name ) which the comment has over I millon likes which was insane. "Y/N picture with me " Mari said as she threw me a fake fur hoodie " Instagram worthy " she said to me as we both took pictures " two minutes to we start shooting so everyone better be outside " Matt yelled which caused me and Mari to run out to the deck to see almost everyone out there " spaghetti yeti " I said as I forgot my shirt " here " Shayne said as he ran out here with his hoodie on and he them handed me mine " thanks " I said to him as the both of us then got with are team.

" Smosh Winter Games .... Again " we all screamed as the cameras started rolling " ok today we are doing a dummy murder drop " Ian said as we brought in Matt raub to explain the rules as he held his own dummy of himself " ok who shall go first " Anthony said as ian volunteered " me " Ian said as he then walked over and picked up lasercorn. It went on when it got to Boze " Kieth I know you can't swim but you gonna fly " she said which caused Matt raub to scream " rascit but I guess ok " as Boze threw Kieth of the deck Kieth then picked Boze , so it was my turn and I had to throw of mark " do the puns count against us because I highly doubt anyone will get mine besides Mark " I said as Matt raub answered " nope they do not " he said to me as I started to talk " well it may me septiplier away but it is about to be markiplier away " I said as I threw mark off and he landed on the picnic table " 5 extra points " Matt yelled which caused me to cheer " well here you go " mark said as he picked up my dummy self " umm I don't have a pun , this must be my punishment " mark said as he threw the dummy " the score is loading " Joe said aa they added up everything .

"And the spaghetti yetis win " Joe said as my team cheered as the cameras rolled out " ok we are gonna shoot a quiplash " boze said to me as we walked into the living room " I am gonna pass that game is to out there for my type " I said to Boze as I headed to the bedroom area to where Mari was playing on her phone " I figured you would be all over that game " I said to her as I sat down beside her " I am to bored to play videogames I want to do something actually fun " Mari said as she threw her phone on the bed to my left " well lets go sliding " I said as mark,Kieth and flitz popped there heads in the room " lets go " Kieth said as the 5 of us ran to the living room where the others were filming " be quiet " Courtney said as she then smiled at us " snow " I screamed as I threw a snow ball at mark who the fell backwards in the snow " i have been shot " he screamed as he lied there singing " one way or another I am gonna getcha " he said before getting up and tackling me to the ground " help " I said as Mari ran to " get away from her " Mari said as she threw snowballs at mark " calm down Kieth " flitz yelled as he and Kieth rode the sleigh down the hill " me next "  I yelled as Mari got a other sleigh for me and her " lets go " she said as I sat down on the sled and she jumped on the back and we went full speed down the hill " o god " flitz said as we sped by " dang it " I said as I stopped it with my foot " that was awesome " Kieth yelled as he ran down the kill with flitz and Mark close behind " y/n " I heard Sohinki yell " yes " I screamed back " we are shooting a show with no name come join me,wes and Courtney " sohinki said as I ran up the hill as Oliva Noah and them came outside to sled " I am here " I said as I entered the room to see Sohinki and them " hey guys " I said as I sited beside sohinki who just smiled in return . Courtney got up and started spinning as the guys pretended to shock which was the intro to the video " I'm ok " Wes said as sohinki then fell in the floor as I sat there looking at them " hello everybody " Courtney said " hey / hi " Wes and sohinki said as I said " hey "  " we are doing the show with no name but we are in the cabin for smosh winter games again " Courtney said as I just looked at all of them and smiled.

" so what was your worst date y/n " Courtney asked me as the show was headed towards the end " well this guy in high school , took me to a movie theater to a movie I had absolutely  now interest in but he was like nah it will be fine you will like it.." I started " he said that you will like even when you told him you didn't like the movie " Wes asked me " yes I told him I would rather see something else but he was to stuck up to listen , so when he dropped me off at my house Ian and Anthony was outside shooting one of their short films for their smosh channel which was little at the time " I said as Sohinki asked a question " what year was this " he asked " 2010 " I said back to him as I finished the story " anyways the date ended with him saying your brother Is a dork and needs to get a life " I said which caused everyone behind camera to laugh " that's the show " Courtney said as the cameras shuttled off and I headed to the bedroom to see Shayne siting on the bed " got done filming " I said to him as I slipped into pjs after I shutted the door " me too " he said as he got on comfy pants " I am going to bed " I said as I opened the door then lied down " night " I said as Shayne cuddled into my side " want to switch spots " I asked him as he nodded in response " little spoon " he said to me as I cuddled into him for warmth " this blankets suck " I said as Shayne smiled in response " night love you " I said to him as I kissed him on the cheek " I love you too " he said back to me as we snuggled the night away.