Home

Outfitt/sleepware

I work up with a minor back pain as I crawled out of the bed and fell onto the floor with a huff , " that hurt " I yelped as I hit the ground ," You ok " Mari said from the bathroom as she was brushing her teeth ," I am fine " I called back as she...

I work up with a minor back pain as I crawled out of the bed and fell onto the floor with a huff , " that hurt " I yelped as I hit the ground ," You ok " Mari said from the bathroom as she was brushing her teeth ," I am fine " I called back as she just nodded before disappearing back into the bathroom , " may I ask why you are on the floor " Anthony said as he leaned on the door frame. " I am having fun down here if you couldn't tell " I said back to him before laughing to myself.

" Hey me falling is the best thing that has happened around here in a while " I remarked to Anthony as I stood up and dusted myself off , " so when do we leave for home " I then asked as I strolled over to the door after I grabbed my phone .

    " In about 4 hours give or take , you all packed up " Anthony asked as I just nodded. With that I left the room and headed were everyone was either cleaning up or eating food , " what can I get for the sleepy head herself " Sunny asked as I just laughed at his comment , " I will get it myself wouldnt want to ruin your cleaning mojo " I said back as he just shurgged his shoulders before going back to clean up the counters. " What are you doing princess " Mari said as she walked up behind me ," you sound like I am suppose to know what your talking about " I remarked back as she laughed , " I am being mean to you since you picked up Sohan from his dumps and you love " She whispered to me as I face palmed , " how would I get that from princess " I questioned but it was muffled from how I had my hand over my mouth.

" Plus Mari , you know we would look like a cute couple " I said as she just giggled ," That is one word for it " She said before walking away with her toast . I grabbed a breakfast bar not wanting to make a mess that others would want to clean up for me , " Mornin " LCorn said as he was playing on his phone , " Morning " I said back as I sat beside him and just watched him play his violent game of a rip off version of flappy bird , " Your really going at it, huh? " I asked as he just laughed at my sarcastic comment , " Talk about your hardcore life how is the misses " I asked as a smile spread across his face , " she is great , happy someone cares about how she is " LCorn said as I nodded at his answer , " Thats good how is the baby " I asked as Lasercorn chuckled , " he is fine the last I heard " He answered before then putting his focus back into the game.

    I walked around talking with people here and there but mostly just playing on my phone as everyone did there own things like packing up , " I am gonna say it right now , there is no way your done packing " Boze exclaimed as I just laughed at her suprised face , " I am you jealous " I said back with a smile as she just sighed , " Lucky " She just added before she walked off.

The day went by slower then a turtle , I sat in the leaving room by myself as everyone else just ran around freaking about one thing to the next , " I lost my sock " Noah yelled as Keith quickly replied back , " was it your favorite sock " I just snickered at the comment as I raised my phone to hide my face as the others were most likely either looking for me or laughing at me. " Found her " Ian yelled as I scoffed , " guess it was the first one " I said as Ian raised a eyebrow before shrugging " I guess , anyway you ready to go we are loading up cars now " Ian said as he threw on his shades , " it is that late " I asked as he gave me a confused look , " it is 1 a clock " he stated as I just sighed and got up with my suit case and phone at my side.

" So I am riding with you " I asked Anthony as I got outside to where everyone was , " if you want " He responded as I just nodded in agreement. " So who is riding in the party bus " I exclaimed as a few hands shot up them being , Sohinki, Ian(of course) , Mari, Boze, and Mark, " To the blue car " Ian said as are little crew ran over to the car as everyone else just laughed, well except Shayne who looked like he was gonna snap someones neck , but who cares what he has to say.

    " Head phones check , Phone check " I said as I took the first sit in the back , as Sohinki sat beside me with Mark on his other side . Mari and Boze sat in the middle row then Anthony was up front driving as Ian took the passenger sit.

  The ride was quiet as everyone besides Anthony passed out , very quickly as the ride was long and they were tired from the long week we had endrued. " How much longer do we have until we are home, " Sohinki asked as he looked up at me , " I don't really know, but I am getting tired myself " I responded back as he just laughed at my comment , " Aren't you funny " He said back as I just shrugged , " I try " I said back before I leaned my head on the window , I plugged my earbuds back in before I rested against the window and fell asleep.

      I woke up with a back ache, " Where did everyone go " I asked as I looked up front to just see Anthony tapping the steering wheel , " I took them home and we just got back to the house , I must of woke you up when I hit the breaks " Anthony responded back as I just stretched before getting out of the car as he did the same .
     Once , I got out Anthony got my bags and allowed me to head on to bed as tomorrow we had work which I already was dreading.
   I walked into my room where I got surprised by the bedroom looking like a mess , I climbed into bed and was out in a instant as I was truly tired.