I Still Love You

Outfit

Sleep

The dinner was eventful as always since everyone shared their own fond memories of everything that had happened during winter games at least the positive stuff , " On to desert " Lasercorn yelled as he put his fists on the table , " Calm down we a...

The dinner was eventful as always since everyone shared their own fond memories of everything that had happened during winter games at least the positive stuff , " On to desert " Lasercorn yelled as he put his fists on the table , " Calm down we are gonna cause a scene " Joven laughed as Wes flicked corn on Joven , The waitress eyes widened as she looked at the grown men acting like kids , " So for desert " she said breaking up the non sense that was in folding , " How about checks I will be paying " Ian said as he looked at the waitress and smiled , " Checks would be nice but I'm paying " Anthony said as he looked at the waitress , " I we split it " she said before walking off fast.

    Lasercorn looked as if he was gonna strangle someone as he was refused of food. Ian stood up after the money was paid to get every ones attention  , " We are gonna meet at fro yo so lets get going " he said as everyone basically cheered as we filed out of the restaurant , " Hey can we maybe talk " Shayne said to me as was standing with Boze as Sohinki was talking to Wes about riding with him and Joven , " What is there to say ... I mean come on it was your fault ... so go on and get away from me " I said as he looked at the ground , " Listen we need to talk about everything and you... " Shayne begun before Sohinki walked beside me and looked at Shayne and smiled , " You should hurry over to Courtney before you know she leaves without you " Sohinki said as he looked over at Shayne as he walked off with me right by his side as we got in a car with Wes and Joven. " Party car " Joven said as I laughed , " if only Mari was here " I said as he laughed back at me as Sohinki sat on his phone , " You ok " I asked him as I nudged his side , " I am great heard some weird news tonight but I am ready to embrace my future " he said as he looked at me and smiled , " Weird news .... Wes wants to know " Wes said as Joven budded in , " Yes Joven would also like to know " Joven said as he looked back at me as Wes drove . " I am not obliged to tell you two yet " I said as they both huffed up , " Why not we are all like a big family no secrets right " Wes said as he parked his car beside Ian's , " Me and Y/N are having a baby but don't tell anyone ok " Sohinki said as I gulped waiting for a upset response , " God you two don't beat around the bush huh " Wes said as he opened up his car door as did Joven , " Hey don't tell anyone ok " I said as I opened my door and looked at Wes then Joven , " I wont , until you decide to tell your brother " Wes said as Joven walked on with Flitz talking about some game.

   Inside the place only got packed when the crew all got their food then sat down with each other everyone talking about what ever . " Hey doll " Boze said as she sat beside me as Sohinki went over to the guys , " hey " I said back as Boze laughed at me before my face looked at the ground , " you know when I went to the bathroom at the restaurant " I said as Boze ate a spoonful of her yogurt, " Yeah why " she said as she gave me a worried expression , " I took another pregnancy test and it was negative so I am not really pregnant I read the other on wrong , so I don't have to worry about it but Sohinki told Wes and Joven I was pregnant with his baby he sounded so happy what am I gonna do " I said as I looked at the ground before being interrupted by a coughing Courtney , " Hey everyone I just wanted to take some time to say a couple of things " she said as everyone gave her their attention , " Y/N is pregnant with Shayne's baby and she was trying to cover it all up but I heard her in the bathroom " Courtney said as I put my head on the table , " I give up " I whispered as Boze stood up as did Shayne , " what is wrong with you " Boze said as she looked at Courtney , " I don't know what about you ask your hoe of a friend , " to be clear I am not pregnant the test was wrong and I got in over my head but this was a learning experience for us all don't fuck around if you plan on not getting pregnant " I said before grabbing my jacket and leaving.

     I got home to a dimly lit house as the cats were playing around in the leaving room , " Kia Kody pups where are you " I yelled as I heard little steps of running coming down the hall before there was a knock on the door , " Anthony you have a key " I yelled before I answer was shit back at me , " Its not Anthony its Jackson " I stopped in my tracks as I heard them words , " how the hell did you find me " I said as I opened the door to reveal my ex with his arms crossed and his hair combed back , " Boy do you have guts coming here " I said as I looked around outside to see his truck in the drive , " Anthony is going to kill you if he sees you here " I said as I heard the screeching of tires to show Ian's car pull into the drive behind Jacksons truck.  " Dang " I said as I looked at Ian and Anthony get out of the car before I turned my attention back to Jackson , " Why are you here " I asked as he looked up at me and licked his lips before he answered Anthony interrupted , " I called him " he said as I looked at Anthony then Jackson , " Why " I asked as Anthony rubbed the back of his neck before we walked into the house the four of headed in as Jackson sat on the couch as did Anthony Ian got a bag of chips and sat at the bar as I leaned against the wall , " Y/N I brought him hear because I want you with someone who actually cares about you and is around your age " Anthony said as he cupped his hands and looked at me , " But he cheated I saw him cheat you were there to " I said as I looked Anthony then Jackson , " you never let me explain , if you would of letted me explain we could of cleared this up " he said as Anthony nodded his head , " I am going to bed and you two can talk " Anthony said as he got up and walked down the hall as Ian went into the guest room as I sat down beside Jackson , " Explain now you have 10 minutes to try and clear things up " I said as I looked at the ground .

    " Me and Hannah that was a honest mistake she called me that morning telling me how she was yearning for me so she came over and I let her in expecting it to be you at the door she climbed I couldn't even shut the door she started kissing me threating saying how if I got her hooked up with one of my baseball friends she would stop , I refused saying how none of them would date a hoe like herself she pushed me on the bed had her way with she slammed telling me if I didn't at least act like I liked her she would tell you how I raped her ... I didn't want anything like that to hurt you I knew you would believe her before me so I kept quiet when I saw you enter the room I threw Hannah into the floor she left after you did screaming how she was gonna kill me ... which she attempted to she is in jail she tried to slit my throat I have the marks to prove it she cut me with a pencil during a baseball game cops showed up and took her away ...Anthony called me yesterday morning telling me how you needed stability and he wanted to listen to myside of the story I told him everything he even checked in to actually see if Hannah was in jail which she is , so he gave me a job on the Smosh squad so now I am gonna work with you " Jackson said as I looked at the ground before he placed a hand on my face , " Y/N I still love you " he said as he looked into my eyes.