Are we friends ?

Outfit

Sleep

The morning woke me up with the sunlight beaming into the room as I rubbed my eyes to try and clear up my view to only cause myself to sneeze , " Please I don't need to be sick , I have work to be done " I said as sadly had to get out of bed , " A...

The morning woke me up with the sunlight beaming into the room as I rubbed my eyes to try and clear up my view to only cause myself to sneeze , " Please I don't need to be sick , I have work to be done " I said as sadly had to get out of bed , " Anthony can you fix me some coffee " I yelled as I opened up my door a little to look down the hall as my kitten ran in and ducked under the bed , " Boy no , I need to go " I yelped as then walked on to get ready.

   Later on at the main HQ everyone who actually crawled out of bed was all tired looking as I didn't see Ian until 1 which was late since he was usually there the same time as me and Anthony , Sitting at my desk was enough for me to try and sleep as Mari was beside me ; until , Wes walked in boasting about how Joven was a jerk and everything that I didn't really care to listen to him to much since he only spits nonsense, " Do you mind " Mari said as she looked at Wes with a death glare as he was shaking his head , " Sorry didn't know you were that tired from yesterday " He said back before rubbing the back of his neck as he was now looking nervous as Mari stood up and walked out of the room.

     " Come on we are gonna do some skits if your in " Anthony said as I shook my head as Boze sat beside me and laughed , " What a nice fucking joke " She said before looking back a her computer , " Yeah get we have work to do and like hell am I going in there right now " I said to as I turned on my computer to play Fallout. " Come on you two do something else besides games " Anthony said as I laughed at him as did Boze , " We didn't join Smosh games to do skits with everyone " I said as Boze now had headphones on , " Go before I hit you I am not in the mood bro " I replied back before giving him a glare . As he finally left the room in came Flitz and Sohinki as they had coffee , " I want a sip of that " I said as I slipped on some headphones , " Here " Sohinki said as he handed his cup before sitting down beside me , " Playing Fallout I see , are you using mods " He then asked as I scoffed , " Me using mods who are you " I joked before taking a sip of the coffee then handing it back to Sohinki, " Have you seen Mari" I asked as Sohinki shook his head , " Cant say I have but you ...... " He began before there was a knock on the door , " Come in " Joven said as he removed his headphones as did Boze , " We brought cookies " Noah said as him and Keith walked in , " Dorks long time no see " I said as Sohinki laughed , After shutting the door Joven sat beside Boze as Keith handed out the cookies , " what in the world is going through your twos heads " Boze asked as Noah took a deep breath and looked at Keith , " We do not want Smosh games and Smosh squad to hate each other " Keith said as Flitz shook his head , " what are you guys talking about " He asked as he looked at Noah then Keith , " We all know what we are talking about " Noah said as I looked at the ground and breathed heavy as I knew what they were sadly talking about , " Get out " Joven said as he was getting all worked up as he knew that all of them wanted to stand up for my be hafe , " Please listen to us " Keith said as Wes stood up as did Flitz , " LISTEN TO HIM AND GET OUT " Flitz said as he looked at the two who scrambled out of the room as fast as possible .

   The rest of the day was weird the guys kept quiet and Lasercorn arrived and only made things worse when he decided to enlighten us with he words of wisdom , " The whole Smosh family is going out to dinner tonight we are eating at a fancy place " he said as everyone in the room rolled their eyes at the new as I was about to flip a desk as I stood up and looked at him , " I will be back in a minute " I said before leaving  as I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror as I was red and was burning up , so many thoughts ran through my mind as I was scared of the worse I called up Boze to meet me in the bathroom which she basically ran into the room , " I am here what is wrong " she said as I rubbed my forehead , " I want to try a pregnancy test " I said as I looked at the ground and bit my lip , " ok lets get you one I will buy " she said as we walked out of the bathroom and ran into Ian who looked distraught . " Where you guys heading " he asked as I just put on a fake smiled , " just going to the store to get candy " Boze said as Ian laughed , " Grab me some Red vines then " he said as Boze laughed as we walked out the door and hurried to the closest store where we bought the test and high tallied it back to the HQ as I ran into the bathroom and tried out the test as Boze waited outside the stall door , " I got it just have to wait for the results " I said as I walked out and sitted it on the counter as Boze tapped her foot , " Hey what are we gonna do if it is positive " she said as I started breathing heavy , " Well I am freaking 24 and I am not in debt and or in a place of where I don't have no money I have a house and a car ... if it is positive what am I gonna tell him " I said as I looked back down at it to see the sign of a positive test , " I am pregnant " I said as I threw the thing away washed my hands and left the room as Boze followed close behind .

   " Guess Shayne is gonna be a dad " Courtney said to herself as she opened up her stall door and walked out into the main area after she washed her hands and straightened up her hair and makeup .

      " I am fine " I said as Boze stayed by my side until it was time to go to the dinner . " But your not " she said as I sighed , " come on I am gonna be fine I have Sohinki and I think he will embrace this kid " I said as she smiled back at me as we waited in the lobby for everyone else , " we can only hope " she said as I just scoffed back before having a arm wrapped around my shoulder , " how are things going you ran out of the office earlier " Sohinki asked as he looked at me with the warm brown eyes , " We can talk later even though this talk might not be one you will be happy with that is for sure " I said as he had a worried expression on his face .  Everyone piled into the restaurant like a pack of wild animals Courtney was latched on Shaynes arm as I rested my head on Sohinki's shoulder, " I am gonna go ahead and text you what I was gonna say so by how you react when we go into dinner I can tell if you are in for the ride " I said to him as he just nodded , I sent a paragraph explaining everything , He looked at the message and I saw him tear up as he read the message he wiped his face trying to hide the tears as I looked at the ground before being brought into a big embrace as he held me close , " I am not gonna leave your side " he said as I smiled as he held me close which was to much for Anthony , " to close " he said as I laughed , " if only you knew " I said as he remarked with a annoyed tone , " come on are table is ready and you two are just standing there " he said before walking off . Hand in hand me and Sohinki walked to are table and sat beside each other as Boze smiled at me from across the table.