Beach Day Fun

Beach day

Sleepwear

Sleepwear

     The sun shined into the room as I raised out of the bed quickly before a lite knock on the door , " Hey y/n we are going to the beach early , so go ahead and get ready and we will meet up with the rest at the pier " Phil said as I yawned , " ...

     The sun shined into the room as I raised out of the bed quickly before a lite knock on the door , " Hey y/n we are going to the beach early , so go ahead and get ready and we will meet up with the rest at the pier " Phil said as I yawned , " Ok will do " I added before I shuffled through my suitcase and grabbed a bikini and a pair of matching tank and shorts to wear over it as I was not in any mood to be hit on , " Lets get this show on the road " Dan said as he was walking down the hall right when I opened my door , I walked into the kitchen where Felix and Marzia where I kind of smiled to myself as I was jus happy to have a other girl to talk to , " Hi I'm y/n " I said trying to be nice , " I am Marzia nice to meet also I love your shirt " she said as I smiled and looked at her , " thank you " I said back as she giggled , " anyways we should head out I bet Amy and Signe are having trouble keeping Mark and Jack on their short leashes " Marzia said as she headed out the door as Felix and Phil followed her , " Who is Amy " I asked as Dan ruffled his hair , " Marks girlfriend " he said as I nodded , " thank god I thought she was going to be another boy that I would need to fend of " I said as Dan laughed ," well lets get going , also I will make sure no one gets close to you Eugene would beat their ass " Dan said as he walked out with me close behind.

    We all got into Felix's car with me, Dan and Marzia In the back and Phil and Felix up front , " Lets get to the beach " I said as we listened to music the whole way there as we pulled into the parking we were met by and smiling Jack and Mark and to unhappy looking girls which I supposed to be Signe and Amy , I got out of the car with a quick shuffle we were all out and about as the guys talked about doing something I headed on over to the girls were I made small talk , " So you must be the famous Padilla sister " Amy said as I shyly nodded , " Yep I happen to be related to the first king of YouTube " I said as the girls laughed , " so that means you must be dating one of them hot guys... what is his name is it Shayne " Marzia asked as I shook my head very quickly at the mention of the name , " Nope my boyfriend is not apart of Smosh that would be just to awkward they all seem like family " I said as the girls either laughed or just sipped on theirs drinks , slow thought of how they acted made me want to go home so much more being with girls I could stand which lead me to getting in the freezing cold water as I sat down on the beach which felt private since it was all of us and maybe 4 other people , " What are you doing " Dan asked as him and Phil sat down beside me in the water , " Drowning in my sorrows " I said as I sat there looking out in the distance , " Just not in reality because we cant be responsible with you drowning " Phil said as Dan slapped him , " Phil you jerk shut up " Dan said as I laughed at their bickering , " we are going to get some food you in " Mark said strolling up with Amy on his arm , " sure it would be fun " Dan and Phil both said as I just agreed with them.  

    " Hey I know you want to go home I can tell by how you look " Dan said as he watched me as we walked to the restaurant , " I do is that bad " I said as he shook his head , " hey if you want to go home I can book you some tickets and you can go home two days early and I can even make sure today is even more fun for you " he said as I nodded , " I like that idea " I said as he quickly got out his phone and booked the ticket , " you leave at 2:30 , so I will call a taxi for you at ten and we can head home at 11 so you can pack its only 1 so we have time " he said as I smiled , " Thanks Dan " I said before hugging him and then returning to walking.

       The day went on with playing laser tag which I won at along with Mark's help, " Hey video gamers of course they won " Phil said as I laughed , " I didn't join Smosh games to stand around ' I said as we walked over to a nail place where us girls got are nails done as the guys went into a game store and bought a couple of board games , " love the nails " Signe said as she held my hands , " No your red nails look way better " I said as I looked at her hands . After the whole nail experience we were tempted to leave the guys and go get drinks , but Felix caught us red headed so that was ended to quickly.

     The day started to cool down , where I ended up skinny dipping at night with a couple of the others as a dare , we were drunk which explained everything since , I was in naked in the water with Jack and Felix as the others just laughed at us , " Thank god its dark " I stated as I walked in the shallow part as Jack and Felix fought over who truly won at this all , " None of us are winners " I said as I walked out of the water where Mark handed me a towel and kindly offered to be the one to hide Jack's and Felix's clothes which caused another argument to break out , " Hey I would love to stay and talk but I need to get home and pack , so Dan Phil cam we go " I said as they stood up and dusted off , " lets go , bye everyone " Phil said as I followed them to a taxi which took us straight7 home which I was happy to get back and pack up and call Anthony so he would no to pick me up from the Airport tomorrow night .

  " Your already packed " Phil said as he came into the room and sat on the bed as Dan was shuffling in the other room , " Yep , just have to text Anthony which I plan on doing in a minute .. also when will my ride get here " I said as Dan entered the room , " you mean are ride " he said as he rolled in a suitcase, " now I am confused " I said as I stood up and grabbed my bags as Phil headed out of the room to get something , " I already texted Anthony we are going to crash at your place for a week since we have been needing to do some collage , when I told Anthony you were coming home early he offered us to come up to which we are doing , so get your stuff we are going to go ahead and get to the airport " Dan said before getting out of the room where I met him and Phil in the hallway where we all acted like children in a candy store as we headed off to the airport where we had first class sits which was nice for a change.

        The plane felt like the one to London it was fast and swift mostly because I was asleep on Phil's shoulder and Phil was asleep on Dan's shoulder as Dan's head rested on the window , " The plane will be landing shortly " the overhead system said as I stretched my arms out as the boys did as well as we all have been cramped for to long , " I just hope Anthony is truly there for us " Phil said as I laughed he will be there trust me " I answered back before smiling at the ground since I was just happy to be back in LA .

     The three of us gathered in the airport as we awaited for are bags when I felt a pair of arms around me , " Bro " I said as he hugged me closely , " I happy you are home and didn't just bail on me " he said as I smiled at him widely , " well we are here to thanks " Phil said as Dan scoffed , " feel like chopped liver Anthony " Dan said as Anthony laughed , " come here my late emo brethren " Anthony said as he hugged both Dan and Phil as I just stood there and laughed to myself before grabbing my bags and heading to the car with the three of them laughing behind me about Mario , " Cant wait to get in my bed " I said as I climbed into the passenger sit as Anthony drove with Dan and Phil in the back , we would pass every light on the dark street which only make me more tired which lead me to falling asleep in the passenger sit as Anthony drove slowly.