0.4 - Rooftop

Finn Wolfhard's Point of View:

I hop off my bus and head to my house to grab some things before heading to Millie's house. I walk into my modern for a middle-class home and drop off my bag and grab my guitar. I run to the spot and drop it all of and then start my walk to Mills house. I play Panic! At The Disco and check the time while walking. 3:15 PM. Perfect timing. I continue the walk until I get to her house. I walk up to her door slightly nervous. I knock lightly and soon enough a gorgeous princess stands before me. She changed into black flowing shorts, a gray crop top, a purple and green flannel, high top white all-stars and a few chokers. I stop dead in my tracks and look her up and down smirking.

"Stop that." She giggles pushing my shoulder.

"Stop what?" I ask extremely confused.

"Stop being so damn cute." She replies with glee. I smile and take her hand and we start walking back to the rooftop. Once we are almost there I cover her eyes and walk her to the ladder.

"3...2...1...climb!" I say uncovering her eyes. She smiles and climbs the long ladder to the top of the building with the perfect view of the town.

"It's so pretty Finn." She says in awe. 

"Not as pretty as you," I mumble barely loud enough for her to hear. She blushes slightly and we sit down and I pull my guitar out and start to strum softly. She pulls out a small notebook and a pencil and starts to re-write the lyrics and to edit it with our duet and solos.

"So should we start it like this?" She asks singing in a lower octave. I smile and we spend a good thirty minutes perfecting the song. (Sorry, I'm not good at adding this sorta detail in)

"So, what do you want to do for extra credit Ms. 4.0 GPA?" I tease.

"I was thinking about that. Well, I like to dance so we could do a dance routine? Or like a music video with it?" She says back.  

"I could direct it. I love to direct and have good equipment." I respond. She nods and I smile. I start strumming again and softly sing "This Town" by Niall Horan and she blushes immediately. She gets out her phone and films me singing. I smile and sing even louder than before and laugh at the end. She goes on her Spotify and plays the song and stands up. She puts out her hand for me and I take her soft and warm hand and stand up. We start to dance together and smiling. After the song is in it last about thirty seconds I pull her in closer. I put my arms around her waist and lift her off the ground while I spin her lightly. She smiles and giggles. Once I put her down I can't help but stare at her lips.

"I love this, Finn." She smiles. I slowly lean in and kiss her soft lips. It's short but perfect. I pull away slowly letting the kiss linger and smile.

"I love you, Millie," I say before pulling her into a hug. I feel her warm cheeks on my chest and squeeze her tightly. She looks up at me and I kiss her forehead. She smiles and hugs me again. We stayed there for what feels like an eternity, which I loved. We pull away and start to clean up the area around us and start back down the ladder. I take her hand and she blushes.

"That, officially, is our spot, Finn. Okay?" She asks.

"Okay, Millie. That is officially our spot." I chuckle. We continue to walk and talk about the dance video and when we would practice again until we get to her house. I walk with her up to the door and stare into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you, Millie. Thank you for today." I smile while slowly caressing her left cheek. She leans up and kisses my lips barely but enough that I still felt it. I blush and kiss her a little harder. She smiles into the kiss and so do I.

"I love you more Finn. Thank you for this." She says opening her door. I begin my walk home with a smile plastered across my face. Did I just kiss The Millie Bobby Brown? Did I just hug The Millie Bobby Brown? What just happened? I wasn't sure what it was but I loved it, just like I love her.

Millie Bobby Brown's Point of View:

Holy hell. Holy Hell! HOLY ACTUAL HELL! I just kissed Finn Wolfhard, like THE FINN WOLFHARD! He and I, I and he, we just kissed.

From: Finn

Hey, I got home okay.

To: Finn

Okay. Thank you for telling me.

From: Finn

You need to sleep and you wouldn't have if I didn't so...

To: Finn

True. Haha. I love you Finny Boy.

From: Finn

I love you too Mills.

To: Finn

I love you more.

From: Finn

That's not possible baby girl

To: Finn

Yes it is

From: Finn

I'll prove you otherwise soon. I love you.

To: Finn

Oh, Lord.

From: Finn

;)

I love him so much. He was my first kiss, my first dance, and possibly the first boyfriend. Oh, boy do I hope so. I mean come on, that kiss was great. Like there was a spark of emotion and it was perfect, just like him and his God damn cheekbones.
-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I love this chapter so much! It's so adorable and very Fillie. The next chapters will be even cuter. Are you guys liking this so far? There's so much more to come and I'm already so much more happy with the story. Leave me some feedback in the comments, please it means the world. Also, go check out mine and Jenn's joined account, please. Our new story is going to be great, hopefully. Anyways, I love y'all so much. Bye!!!-Tori on 2/13/17

Word Count: 1024 words