0.6 - We aren't doing this

Millie's POV: 

"Mom, you can't be actually serious right now! We aren't actually doing this!" I scream at the top of my lungs in fury. 

"Millie Bobby Brown we are doing this and that's final." She speaks back with a shark biting off her head, mentally of course. There's no shark in our tiny apartment in Washington. The state, not DC, dear God. No, it doesn't only rain here, no I don't live in Seattle. Fight me. *that was totally not me yelling back at every stereotype about Washington* I run upstairs as fast as possible and move into my bedroom slamming the door as hard a possible. I lay against my door sliding down slowly, like every movie scene ever. One single tear starts it all and I begin to breakdown into my knees. I look up for a split second and see that every wall around me has shattered and I'm spinning around on one piece of floor. I can't move or breathe, all I know is I can't tell him.

Finn's POV:

"Millie, are you free?" I ask into the phone. 

"Y-Yeah, sure." She cracks. 

"Are you okay?" I say curiously. 

*click* 

I pull the phone away from my ear slowly and just stop and look at the black screen. I lay down on my bed and just stare at the white ceiling above me. My stomach in turmoil and my heart pounding out of my chest I text her.

So, you and I hanging out today? 

I don't think you'd want to hang out with an annoyance like me...

You're not an annoyance Millie. 

Yes I am 

No, not at all. I'll be there soon.

Ok. Fine

I love you...

Bye  

I change and leave to go to Millie's place. 

"I'll be back in a bit mom," I scream up my staircase "I love you." I head out of the house and start walking. I put on an "Over the Rainbow" cover by Pentatonix and slip my phone in my pocket. 

*time skip - 20 minutes*

In the not so distant distance, I see her house and her window open. I walk over assuming she left it open for me to climb in like usual and start up the wall. Looking into an empty room as I crawl in through her tiny window I see a note on her pillow. The tear stained paper reads...

"Dear Finn,

I love you more than anything. I want you to know that I notice everything and that I'm not just another important person. You're kind, energetic, and perfect. I would have ruined you, I'm ruining you. I'm sorry. 

35.227087 -80.843127

-Mills <3" 

------------------------------------------------------------

Welp okay....

-Tori

PS: New story coming out on the 1st on June! Love you