Twin Dragon Slayers

Now, a time Skip to before the Grand Magic Games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And the final member for Fairy Tail's team, is Lucy Heartfilia!" Makarov announced loudly, standing on the stage of your newly moved into guild hall. You clicked your tongue in disappointment. No matter how much you hoped that you would be put on the team, a tiny part of you knew you wouldn't because you'd spent so little time as a guild member. It was a miracle that you were able to go to Tenroe Island, after all. Sighing sadly to yourself, you went over the 5 that had been chosen. Erza - S-class requip Mage, Natsu - fire dragon slayer, Lucy - celestial spirit Mage, Gray - ice-make Mage, Elfman - take over Mage, and as a reserve, Wendy - sky dragon slayer. Sighing sadly again, you watched as the 6 chosen mages began celebrating, encouraging each other and announcing that they would win for Fairy Tail. No one seemed as disappointed as you were, in fact those who'd stayed during the Tenroe Island trials looked relieved. Must've been pretty bad. You thought, loosening up a little.

Time Skip - 3 months later

You walked around the Crocus - the capital of Fiore and the place were the Grand Magic Games is held. The whole Fairy Tail guild had come as well, though in reality there were very few people. You'd found out pretty quickly that your previously great guild had been given the new title of 'Worst Guild in Fiore'. People were whispering to each other on the street when they saw your large group walk by, some even attempting to trip your guild mates up. As much as you would've like to, you couldn't harm any of those people, as you needed to keep up appearances and seem kind and helpful. Suddenly, the people in front of you stopped walking, causing you to bump into a firm back. The person turned their head, and you saw that the person you'd bumped into was none other than your brother, Laxus. He grinned at you.
"Now, now sister. Calm down. I know you want to get to that alleyway and exchange your money for some 'innocent white powder', but you're going to have to wait until we all separate!"
You stared at your brother incredulously, not even bothering to reply. You couldn't believe that he'd stooped so low as to make a drug joke.

"My children of Fairy Tail!" Master Makarov began, not too far in front of you. "Do not be discouraged. People may have doubted us in the past, but this time we will win, and earn back our title, the title we deserve, as the Best Guild in all of Fiore!"
Your whole guild cheered at the Masters short speech, ignoring the dirty looks you all received from passersby.
"For now, go and explore, you have the rest of the day. Then tomorrow we will cheer for our incredible team!"
You noticed Laxus smirk at this, so ignoring everything else that Makarov said, you leaned up to your brothers ear and whispered.
"It seems as though you know something that I don't."
Laxus gave the slightest incline of his head.
"Mind sharing then?" You inquired, wanting desperately to know exactly what was up. You had noticed a few others acting strangely, but you didn't question it, thinking they were just excited or nervous to see the tournament.
"We've got two teams."Laxus muttered inflow voice. "Everyone else thinks there's just one, but the old geezer decided that he was going to make another one. A better one if I do say so myself."
"So, who's in this team."
"That would be myself, Mira, Juvia, Gajeel and Mystogan."
You gave him a confused look. But just as you were about to open your mouth, Master Makarov cut into your conversation.
"...no trouble. (Y/N) and Laxus, though you are my grandchildren, and as much as I love to see you getting along, do NOT talk when I am talking!"

You ended up walking around with Team Natsu, a.k.a. the whole of the original Fairy Tail team, minus Elfman. The 6 of you walked around time, stopping to look at markets from time to time. Several other times, Lucy dragged you into a clothing or jewellery store to influence you into becoming 'more ladylike'. Erza clearly enjoyed this idea, and dragged Wendy into it as well, forcing Gray and Natsu to wait outside. That rarely ended well, as you usually escaped from the shop, only to find the two males at each others throats. And, because Erza's scolding weren't as enjoyable anymore, you had to tear them off each other.

After a while of walking around, you noticed that the whole group looked stiff and sore. Plus, they were partially limping and wincing if you brushed up against them. You decided to ask the most mature person in the group about it. Wendy. That's right, you believed that the 12 year old girl was more mature than a load of 17 and 18 year old. And of course you were right. Hanging back a bit, you fell into step beside the smaller girl.
"So." You began smoothly. "What's up with you guys. You all seem really sore or something."
Wendy nodded.
"Yeah. We went to the Celestial Spirit world, but time goes really quickly there, so we missed most often 3 month training period. Then, Ultear, who we met on the road, decided it was a good idea to open our second origins, basically more magic power to use. But that process was extremely painful, and now everyone is incredibly sore."
You nodded, understanding now. You completely understood their pain. After all, you'd opened your second origin when you were 6 years old.
"Oh!" Wendy exclaimed, looking at you. "Erza already opened hers a while ago. That's why she keeps whispering to us. She's telling us off for acting like children."

When your group reached the town square, you were blocked by a large ring of people and the sounds of a fight coming from the middle. Natsu became instantaneously excited.
"I wanna fight!" He exclaimed, pushing through the crowd into the middle. Lucy sighed and walked in his wake, you closely following behind her. You soon found Natsu's distinct head of pink hair facing two other men. One had black hair, bangs covering one red eye and a scar running across his nose. The other had messy blonde hair and dark blue eyes, a scar above his right one.
"Who do you two think you are?" Natsu exclaimed, eying the injured people lying at the men's feet.
"We're the twin dragon slayers! What, have you been under a rock for the past 5 years?" The blonde one stated confidently.
"Worse than that." You muttered quietly. Only Lucy heard it. She raised a hand over her mouth to suppress any giggles from escaping.
"I've never heard of you!" Natsu yelled
"We're the only living dragon slayers in Fiore!' The blonde man kept talking.
"What!" Exclaimed an outraged Natsu. "No! There are at least 4 more of us!"
"Wait. Your a dragon slayer?" The black haired man asked quietly. Must not be a talker. You thought to yourself.
"Of course! I'm Natsu Dragneel! 1st generation fire dragon slayer!"
"1st generation? Your a joke! We're third generation! While 1st generations were raised by dragons, and 2nd generations had lacrimas implanted in them, we were raised by dragons and had lacrimas inplanted!" The blonde man crossed his arms proudly. "Plus, we've got experience! We killed our dragons!"

By this time you'd zoned out of the conversation, and were instead concentrating on remembering something. You were sure you'd seen the two men somewhere before. Maybe as a child, they'd been in that horrific village that you'd escaped from. Or maybe they'd been some of those poor kids that you helped escape from an orphanage fire. You scanned them quickly. They looked to be about 18, so 7 years ago they would have been 11. That's a 6 year gap. They would be barely newborns when you were 6 and had finished your dragon training. Then it struck you. You studied them once again. They must've been those boys that the dragons Skiadrum and Weisslogia were planning on training. The boys that had been trapped in a time spell for several years, before the dragons broke it and took them in, immediately after you began your independent journey. It made sense. Just as you'd worked everything out, Natsu walked away from the pair. You didn't hesitate to walk after him and Lucy, proud that you finally remembered why the two men looked so familiar. You peered carefully over your shoulder at the pair. Twin dragonslayers huh. They're a pair to be careful around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count - 1464

... Please don't kill me. I know I haven't updated in ages, but I promise you'll get an update every few days now. See, I've fallen into the endless abyss that is Tumblr, which soon grew to Pinterest, then deviantart. So now I have many ideas. So while I may have just doomed myself, you guys can have more updates, and there are quite a few of you. 2,000 roughly have read this. Thanks for the support guys. Glad to know you enjoy this! Comment below, I love talking to you guys and I would really appreciate some feedback!

Oh! My deviantart name is the same as my WattPad one, look me up if you wish. There's not all that much there yet though.

Thanks guys!

~Catzattack