Grand Magic Games - Day 4

You woke in a different hotel. It seemed significantly more expensive than the one Fairy Tail had supplied you with. The beds were more comfortable, there was more room, and everything generally seemed better. When you woke up, it was to birds chirping and sunlight streaming through the window. A face sporting a pair of small brown eyes was also hovering over you.
"Alicia? What are you doing?" You asked groggily, pushing the girl away and sitting up slowly.
"We should go for breakfast before the games." She stated. You noticed that she was already fully dressed and ready to go. You groaned.
"Fine." You muttered, walking into the bathroom.
"No showering!" Alicia called.

You shuffled begrudgingly down the street behind your friend. You didn't necessarily want to sleep, it was more that your bed was incredibly comfortable this morning, compared to last night when you couldn't get into a comfortable position. You were hoping to stay quiet, and observe the games without showing anyone who you were. You would talk to your guild after the games, when no one was stressed out and didn't corner you. Looking for a place for breakfast turned out to be harder then you thought. Everywhere was either full, had disgusting food, or was closed. Both of you sighed as you turned the corner leading to the last possible place to eat. Alicia checked her watch, long green hair swaying as she turned her head.
"If this place isn't full, we'll have an hour to eat before we have to go secure our seats at the games." She informed you. You nodded in response.
"And if it is full, we can go buy some food and sit around for an hour." You added.

Turns out that the restaurant was full, having a reputation for the best waffles in Crocus and everything. So the two of you went to a local store to grab a few things, before walking out of the Crocus gates, and finding a nice place to sit. Turns out the nicest places, according to the locals, are surrounded by monster infested forests, thorns and traps. Of course neither you nor Alicia were backing out of this idea. So you ended teleporting you both, and the food of course, to one of the pretty hills in the middle of the forest.
"Hey. You really can teleport." Alicia muttered, sitting down and digging through the food bag.
"You doubted me?" You asked, sitting beside her.
"Of course. It didn't seem possible for someone to have all the magics. And you'd only just met me, why would you tell me that?"
"I mean, I slept over in your hotel room and I only just met you." You replied, digging into the bag of food yourself. Inside were a couple of waffles, though not from the famous waffle restaurant, a banana for Alicia, a pear for you, and iced coffee for both of you.

After an hour, you and Alicia threw away your rubbish (which was basically just throwing your natural wastes into the trees and you transforming the other things into natural stuff to throw into the forest), and made your way back into Crocus, and the grand magic games arena. You secured the same seats as the day before, right in the middle of a pack of Sabertooth fangirls. When they walked on, a collective scream arose, practically deafening you
"Fantastic." You muttered, in your fangirl disguise. Alicia nudged you.
"Not used to being surrounded by screaming girls?" She teased. You scowled.
"Definitely not. The only fangirl I've ever really known is Juvia. Being around this many Juvia's is difficult for me to deal with." You sighed. Alicia snorted in amusement.
"Did you just label the fangirl kind as 'Juvia's'?" You peered over at her.
"Of course." Then the games began.

The fourth days event was the Naval Battle. During this, participants had to knock each other out of the sphere of water. Points were awarded according to the order that the contestants were knocked out in, with the last person remaining gaining top points. When only two people were left, a special 5-minute timer would start. If a person is knocked out of the sphere during this time, they will be put in dead last instead of second. The participants were Riseley Law from Mermaid Heel, Jenny Realight of Blue Pegasus, Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail A, Juvia Lockser representing Fairy Tail B, Sherria Blendy from Lamia Scale, Minerva Orland of Sabertooth and Rocker of Quatro Puppy.
"Where's the Raventail contestant? Or guild generally?" Alicia asked. You sighed.
"Obviously you weren't paying attention. They were disqualified because their whole team was attacking Laxus, and their guild master - my father - was participating." You informed her.
"Oh." She muttered, seemingly disappointed. You furrowed your eyebrows. You had told her about Raventail, but she seemed generally concerned.
"Let the event begin!" Mato the pumpkin mascot screamed at the crowd, causing cheers to, once again, deafen you.