Grand Magic Games - Day 3

It was time for the Grand Magic Games again. Though this time you found yourself sitting in the midst of a large crowd of Sabertooth supporters. Whoops. You'd decided it was for the best that you stayed away from Fairy Tail for a while. You noticed the Sabertooth crowd had positioned themselves directly above the Sabertooth guild viewing area, and directly across from your own guild, as they would occasionally pull faces or point at the Fairies. You stared at your guild, completely disguised by your mask magic, and watched as Evergreen stood from her seat, and proceeded to exit the stands.
"Welcome to day three of the Grand Magic Games!" Announced the pumpkin mascot Mato. And so it began.

The event for the day was called Pandemonium. There were 100 monsters to fight. Each person would choose a number of monsters to fight at a time, every time they completed the number they would gain that many points for their team. If a person could no longer fight, the points they had already gained will be added to their score. The event would end when wither all the contestants were unable to continue, or all the monsters were defeated. The contestants were Milliana from Mermaid Heel, Hibiki Lates of Blue Pegasus, Jura Neekis of Lamia Scale, Obra from Raventail, Orga Nanagear of Sabertooth, Nobarly from Quatro Puppy, Cana Alberona from Fairy Tail B and Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail A. You lowered your head and smirked. Fairy Tail could win this easily, as long as Erza went before Jura. And she did. Erza went first.

Everyone was in suspense as they watched Erza slash and hack through the walls of monsters that appeared. Everyone had doubted her, and thought that she was crazy. However, soon enough she had cleared all the monsters. Even the judges were in awe. You heard the Fairy Tail guild cheering and had trouble restraining yourself so you didn't join them.
"Ugh. She's so... ugh." Came the most annoying voice you had ever heard from next to you. You looked over. Sat in the seat to your right was an unnaturally slim, lanky girl. Her skin was covered in fake tan - blotchy and uneven and everything - and her face was caked with makeup. She had small brown eyes, incredibly long green hair, and her small, lipstick coated mouth was pulled back into a scowl.
"Who?" You asked, surprising her. The girl stared at you for a moment before turning her gaze back to the arena.
"Erza Scarlet. Everyone thinks she's such a big deal. But I mean, hey, if anyone had weapons magic, I recon they'd be pretty badass." She replied. You had to bite your lip to stop yourself from insulting her.
"So. Who's your favourite from Sabertooth?" She asked, catching you off guard. You scanned the Sabertooth contestants, watching as they as well as everyone else, was brought into a frenzy, trying to organise a secondary event after Erza completed the first one. You noticed a lady with dark hair and slanted brown eyes. You nearly gasped in surprise.
"Minerva. She's awesome." You covered, naming the lady whom you had recognised. You had some history with the mage, and not all of it was good. The girl next to you nodded.
"My favourite's Rufus." You noticed her voice had changed from the annoying high-pitched squeal that it was before, into a much more calm, pleasant tone. Looking her over, you also saw that she didn't seem very comfortable in her tiny denim shorts and practically-a-bra, black crop-top.

"If you don't want to, why are you wearing that stuff?" You asked her. She seemed surprised.
"What? I-I chose to wear this. I wanted to, and if you're insulting my choice of clothing, you can stop talking to me." She replied unsurely. She glanced to seat on the other side of her.
"You seem uncomfortable, and that was an obvious lie."
Then the person in the seat she kept looking at leaned forward. You nearly laughed. It all made sense now. The boy had closely shaven green hair, spiked into a Mohawk. He had earring all up both of his ears, along with a brow piercing. He had tattoos crawling all up his arms and neck. His face gave off the impression that he wouldn't hesitate to hurt you.
"Leave her alone. It's none of your business what she wears." He snarled at you. You smiled innocently at him, glancing at the girl who seemed absolutely terrified. You looked at the people around you, casting a spell that made it seem as though you were all just watching the chaos that was still going on in the arena. Then, you allowed several shadowy tendrils to uncurl from your back and shoulders, reaching out to the boy. His eyes widened.
"W-what is this?" He stuttered, trying to pull from the shadows that had wrapped around him, holding him in place. You leaned close to his face.
"Guess what, it's completely my business. I won't stand and watch someone being bullied into doing things that they don't want to do. If you're only with her to make her wear slutty clothing, then you should just get lost." You growled, masked brown eyes transforming to the glowing yellow of your real form. You let the shadows fade away, watching as the male scrambled out of his seat, glancing wide-eyed back at you. You smirked at him, showing your elongated teeth, before leaning back in your chair.
"Thanks." A soft voice murmured next to you. You flicked your eyes over to meet the girls.
"What's your name?" She asked. You smiled. May as well let everyone know who you are.
"(Y/N) Dreyar." You smiled wider at her socked reaction. "You?"
"I'm Alicia Ployton. How come you're in the Sabertooth stand if your brother is Fairy Tail?"
"I'm actually Fairy Tail as well. I kinda... well... got into a conflict with the guild. I'm waiting for it to smooth over before I talk to any of them, again." The girl nodded, reaching for the bag underneath her seats.
"Well, I'm free now. I can wear what I want, cheer for who I want, and do whatever I want. Thanks again. I'm going to go change." She informed you, shuffling down the cramped aisle to the door.