Chapter I

Chapter I : Enemy Goals

Alixhia's POV

"Hello,welcome to Morleans Academy.School for people in every stage in the society.Kahit na mahirap ka,if you have P20,000 in your pocket then you will last a month in this school."

Nice entry for a rather unpresentable dean.By the way,I'm Alixhia.Those words were the first 'appropriate' words I heard in this school so far.Not including bad words.I've heard already thousands of them even though I've been here for just about 2 hours.

"I am your dean.My name is Theodora Morleans and I'm expecting best things from you students.Thank you.You may now scoot."

Wow.Lame expressions.'Scoot'?.Really.

I was just about to turn around but then suddenly,may narinig akong sigaw.

"Dope!"

Of course.Its red (Shzayne).No wonder it sounds familiar.Not judging but actually I think shes a bit annoying.Para siyang buntot na sunod nang sunod sa akin but whatever..Shes my friend so I need to pull the ropes on this one.

"Hey Red!"

"Hi.By the way,what number is your locker in?"

Number?Locker?Those are just some of my hated school stuff.It reminds me of the boring experiences I've been through every year.Uugh!

"I dont know."

I said in a rather unbelivable way.

"Well its in your school guide.Haven't you read it?"

She said like I have a questionable identity.

"Ah no."

Actually I know and I also read the manuals but gusto ko lang pahirapan siya.Its not being fake,Its just one of the ways I tease her.

"Number 88, coriddor 3"

I said.

"Cool.Its just beside mines.89.."

I looked at her and I already know that she knows what I mean.

"Fine.I swear I wont prank you again using spider."

She told me in an unassuring way.

"Good..."

I answered like I was feeling releaved.Last year,Red pranked me using spidies and she knows how I hate them so much.She laughed so hard that it made me pee my pants.Good thing it was PE time and I brought some extra pair of pants.But I still like her.A bit.

"OMG.Red?Dope?Is that you?"

Great.

"Gosh you look worse than last year.Oh Al wher did you get that tattoo.I want to have one of those...

Thats Rexhilia.Gosh I would have killed her if she wasnt dean 'Wierdie's' daughter.

...Oh I forgot.I'm beautiful and those are just for ugly monsters like you guys."

She added.

"Oh Rexhilia,Its you!I didnt recognize you.Is it because you're getting fat or maybe because you're that kind of girl in disgusting teen movies with total lack of curves,has no sense of style whatsoever and has a very undeniable ugly face that even medusa wouldn't dare to look at,right?"

I dont even remember the things I said because all I hear is a resounding sound of applause.

"We are not done yet,Alixhia."

For a second there I thought she was gonna cry like a baby.

"What did you say?Sorry,your face was so unlookable that my ears turned numb."

Wow.#Burn!

"Ahhhh!"

Wow!Music to my ears.I cant believe I did that.I'll be in so much trouble.Duh,whatevs.

The applause started to fade but then some are still remaining.I looked back and then I saw my partners in crime.Izhel and Drixie.

"Hey!Dope nice to see ya!Of course you too Shzayne."

She said sabay hugs and beso-beso which is kinda wierd and dumb if you ask me.

"Hey Izzy (Izhel)!"

I said but I think it kinda made things a bit awkward.I dont know why but there was silence in the midst.

"Hey!!!"

She shouted with great elation.It made us feel like we were on cloud nine.

I knew she was Crazy too.Shy at first,abnormal sooner or later.Thats one of the things I like about her.

Suddenly all the excitements went away whe the bell rang.Ugh!One of the joys of being a student.

All of us went to our classrooms.

"Good morning class.I'm Ms. Roxanne Collins.Your teacher for this school year.I expect so much for you,considering you're in the first section....

Ugh,I'm bored of her already.

I looked out the window just to let my mind play and be calm but then it went bananas when I caught a sight of an angel in disguise.

Its Drake Orleans.Most popular gangster king in the region and chic magnet.Habulin for short.Dream guy with an amazing six pack abs.OMG.Look at him.He's so hot,I need an electric fan.

"Excuse me.Girl with a white shirt and a red coverse!"

OMG.He's so cool its making me freeze.Gosh hes handsome.

"Hey!"

Woah.Jeez.I'm day dreaming again.

"Yes,ma'am?"

I said with a loud voice.Kinda like I was about to shout.

"Ok Ms. Red Converse.I know you like Drake Orleans but please stop because its totally archaic.It is so yesterday so please if you like him then get out of my class."

She said.

"Sorry ma'am."

Sagot ko sabay upo.

That was embarassing!Good thing the bell rang.

"Psst,Dope."

Shzayne whispered so I went to see whats going on and I dont think its gonna be pleasant.

"Explain."

She said to me with an unpleasant feeling obviously in her voice.

"Sorry.I dont love Drake okay so just chill."

I told her in order to make her calm down.

"Al,you know the rules.You made it yourself.So please be obedient.I dont wanna end up killing my best friend okay so please.Take my advice."

She said as she leaves.

I know its not right but I cant help myself.What did I got myself in to.What am I supposed to do.I'm confused.Friends?Feelings?

It wont make a difference.

At the end someone will get hurt so I will sacrifice my feelings for the sake of my gang.
-----------------------------------------------------------

F.Y.I.:
The picture on top is Rexhilia Morleans.