Chapter VII

Chapter VII:Dead

Izhel's POV

"Sum??"

Thats what we said when he came in.

Why is he here?

They were all looking at him but then suddenly I saw Alixhia.

"Noooo!!!!!"

I never felt the pain of the bullet that shot me.All I felt was the cold air,whispering.All I felt was the blood sticking in my hand.

"OMG.Izhel!"

Red said.I stopped the bullet before it got to her.She's my friend.My family.I couldn't afford to loose my family again.

"Oh my gosh.Iz.I-i-ii'm....it wasnt...why?"

Sabi no Dope.

"She's my friend.Our friend.I wouldn't risk this for just. A gu....u.y."

Right now,I'm just enduring the pain.

Alixhia's POV

I'm so angry at myself.I am so hurt but
its not the pain na dulot ng pagtaksil ni Red.Its the kind of pain that you feel when you are about to lose your friend and its all your fault because of some romantic relationship.

I wish hindi ko nalang siya binaril.

Its all my fault.

We were all crying then suddenly,Izhel closed her eyes.

"Izhel???"

Sabi ni Shzayne.

"Sum please buhatin mo siya patungo sa car."

Dagdag pa niya.

Then Sum carried her to my car and they drove to the hospital.

I was left crying,alone.Full of regrets.

But I just made up excuses in my mind.I just thought that we all make mistakes,have struggles and even regret our decisions but no matter how hard I try to not put the blame on me,in the end,I had no one else to blame but myself.I never should have let my hopes get up so high.Masasaktan lang pala ako.Kami...

Shzayne's POV

I was just sitting on the bench outside the surgery room,crying.

Till then I realized na mas masakit pa palang mawalan ng kaibigan kaysa sa mawalan ng isang stupidong relationship.I shouldn't have fallen in love.I shouldnt have broken the rules.

I should be blamed.....

Then after a few minutes the surgeon came out.

"Doc,kumusta po ang kaibigan namin?"

Tanong ko sabay tayo naming lahat.Kinakabahan ako kasi baka hindi maganda ang naging resulta ng operation.

"She's stable now but we still need to take intense care of her because the bullet slightly hit her liver and a bit of her small intestine was penetrated."

We were so releaved when we heard the news pero nag-aalala pa din kami na baka may gagawin na naman si Al.

Then we stayed in the hospital for a few minutes more but then......

"Hi guys...."

Its Al.Ang kapal ng mukha ng taong to.

"You have a lot of nerves for going here you jerk."

Sabi ko sabay sampal as the tears from our eyes slowly drop.Hinawakan naman ako ni Drixie at Sum para hindi ko tuluyang mabugbug si Dope.

"Do you know what YOU did?IKAW STUPIDANG BABAE KA!?!?WALA KANG HIYA!!!!PATI KAIBIGAN MO SASAKTAN MO!?ANO BA!?GOSH!AL ANG MANHID MO.FOR ONCE GROW UP!"

Dagdag ko pa habang umiiyak kaming lahat.

"Sorry.Red I'm sorry."

Sabi niya.

"Sorry?Did you really think that things would turn out fine pagkatapos nang ginawa mo?!!Well sorry din.Kasi APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED."

Sagot ko.

She cried and after what I said,lumuhod siya sa harap namin at hinawakan ang paa ko while she keeps saying sorry.

"Get away!"

Sabi ko sabay sipa sa kanya.Bigla naman siyang nakabitaw at muntikan nang mabugok ang ulo sa pader.

"You have gone too far.You almost killed our friend.Its time you get a taste of your own medicine."

Galit kong pagkakasabi.

"I did it because of you.Dahil sa ginawa mo kaya muntik nang mamatay ang kaibigan natin kaya wala kang karapatan na isisi sa akin ang kabaliwan na ikaw rin ang nagsimula!"

Galit din niyang sagot.How dare she.Blaming Me for the mistake she did!?Grabe.Lagpas naman yata sa langit ang pride niya.Kapal talaga ng mukha.

"Anong sabi mo?How dare you blame me.Wala kang hiyang babae ka.Why are you blaming me?!"

Malakas kong sagot.

"I am blaming you kasi dapat lang.You are the one to blame kasi first day palang,alam ko na na nagkadevelopan na kayo ng stupidong jerk na iyan.Hindi ko lang gustong paniwalaan ang sarili ko kasi you are my friend.Doesn't that mean anything to you?!"

Malakas din niyang tanong.

"Of course it does.Its the reason why I'm hurting right now because of YOU."

Sagot ko.Natahimik kaming lahat pero patuloy pa din ang pag agos ng luha namin.

"Umalis ka na.."

Mahina kong pagkakasabi.

"Pagsisisihan mo rin ang mistake na sinisisi mo sa akin pero ikaw rin naman ang nagsimula."

Umalis siya.

After that,hindi ko na alam kung kaibigan ko pa ba siya o hindi.

She was not the Alixhia I knew before.

I guess I ignored the obvious..

And I tried to shield myself from the blunt truth...

That some people are clueless to how much they hurt you....

Iyan ang na realize ko ngayon.

That the saddest thing about betrayals is..

That it never comes from your enemies.

Sa mga kaibigan mo pa talaga nanggagaling.

Its crazy how someone who used to be a huge part of your life,

Can be gone in a second.

Pagsisisihan??

That word just reminds me na dapat kaming mag ingat at baka mamaya may kabaliwan na namang gagawing ang babaeng iyon.

The girl who was once my bestfriend..

But now we are just strangers...

With memories...