Chapter V

Chapter VI:The Revelation

Dedicated to:krissyXCX

Alixhia's POV

Lumipas ang 4 na buwan at malapit na malapit na ang araw na pinakahihintay ng mga estudyante dito sa Morleans.And its Prom day.

Actually,I dont like that prom stuff like getting your dates and picking dresses.But what I really like is having to party with my friends.......And also the food. :)

"Good Morning Everyone."

Ani ni Dean Weirdie.

"As you know,this friday is prom.So I am hoping that you are already looking for dresses and.....your dates."

Pagkasabi ni Dean niyan,nagsigawan ang mga malalanding babae sa paligid.Mga Feelers.

"Now I will let your teachers monitor you if you already have or if you dont have dates and I will let them pick your dates to those students who dont have partners.That is all."

OMG.Akala ko okay lang na walang date......Sana hindi si Argon because I dont have feelings for him now.I thought of my friends and I picked them instead of my damdamins.Sana hindi si Argon.Sana hindi si Argon!!!!

"Alixhia and Argon."

😖😭.Ang malas ko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ma'am Roxanne naman.....Bakit Kami??

"Drixie and Dimes."

😡😤.Pati Sila???Ano to,Bias????!!

"Izhel and Ice."

😩😱.Sila rin???Whaaaaa??Ma'am Kung may sasabihin ka pa,papatayin na talaga kita!!!!

"Shzayne and James."

😅Buti nalang.Atleast may swerte sa grupo namin.

"Ay.Sorry.May partner na si James.Shazayne and Sum."

🔪🔫✂🔨🔥💥💨Maaaa'aaaam!!!!!!!!!!!Anoooooo Bahhhhhhhh!?!?
Pagkamalas-malas naman ng grupong ito!!!

"Thank you everybody.See you on Friday."

😯Friday?????So....

Walang pasok buong week!!!!!!!😝😁😆

Ang saya ko nang sinabi ni ma'am Roxy iyan pero malas pa rin dahil sa lahat ng lalaki sa room namin na walang kapares,sila pa na complete opposite namin.This will be the first and last prom but it will also be the worst prom ever..

The next day,I went shopping with the gang in our mall.Yes,OUR mall.My family own Zealks International.The most popular mall in the Philippins and one of the most well-known malls in the whole world.That is where I got my dress.#Libre.

*Prom day.

Here it is the day of the prom.Everyone was so busy preparing but me?#Thug Life.Ang mga Maid na namin ang nagaayos sa amin at ang nag make-up sa akin ay si Amanda Merlicia.She came all the way from France just to do my make up.

Then after 12 hours of churva- churvas,Argon arrived in a limousine.Impressive.

"Hi."

Sabi niya na parang mag cocollapse na sana.

"Hey."

Sabi ko.

"Lets Go."

He said then nilagay ko ang aking kamay sa braso niya.Hes a gentleman you know.