Chapter IV

Chapter IV : Feelings

Sum's POV

Hello I'm Sum.I am so happy that we won the 50 points but I'm happier because I got to spend an hour with Shzayne.

I definately have strong feelings for her.I just havent decided if their good or bad yet.I know its against the rules so I will just keep it a secret.

So its MAPEH time and I'm so happy because Shzayne is still my partner.

"Good morning class.Today we will have an activity so go to your pair."

Ms. Brits said.

After that,I looked for Shzayne and I saw her on a bench at the side of the field.

I went to her to have a casual conversation.

"Hi.So we have an activity kaya tayo na!"

I said to her with a smiley face.

"Sum pwede ba!?Mainit ang ulo ko.So just shut your mouth and go away."

She said with a loud and raspy voice.

"Pero may activity tayo tapos dapat may pai.........

Before I said anything else,she shouted.

"Sum!!!Bobo ka ba!?Ang sabi ko mainit ang ulo ko!I'm not in the mood kaya umalis kana!"

She shouted.

My heart just cracked.I was so embarrassed and surprised.

After she shouted,till then I noticed that they were all looking at us.

"Sum,look I'm sorry Its Just that.....

"No.Stop.You dont need me right so I'm just gonna go."

I said while giving her a fake smile.

I went away with tears in my eyes.While I was walking,the last thing I heard was my name that came from Shzayne like she was almost whispering.

I never knew that she was capable of doing that.

Maybe I dont really know Shzayne the way I did before.

She changed.

Alixhia's POV

I never thought it would go this far.

I dont want Red to be with Sum but embarrassing him in front of the whole class?Thats too beyond the line.

"Okay.Lets continue.So our activity today will be Lips to Lips.So how this game works is we have 3 apples in each of your pair table and what you're gonna do is you have to move the apples to the other table with only your lips.The first pair to finish will recieve 20 points."

After that,I looked for Red and I saw her sitting on the same bench,crying.

I went to her to talk.

"Hey.You know you can talk to Sum."

I said.

"Why should I.Its against the rules."

She said like she was blaming me.

"But theres no rule against talking to the opposite right so just take my advice."

I said and she wiped her tears.

She smiled and hugged me.

"But,just friends okay?"

"Okay.Thanks."

She replied.

Shzayne's POV

I was so happy when Dope said that.

So,I went to look for Sum and at last.I saw him in our classroom,crying.

I approached him and said.

"Hey.So theyre starting.Its still not too late.We can still win it."

"Why should I even go there."

He said with sadness in his voice.

"Look I'm sorry.I was a total jerk.I shouldnt have shouted at you."

I said to him as an apology.

"Friends???"

I asked.

"Okay."

He said while smiling at me.

"Okay.C'mon."

We both ran to the field and started even though we were pretty far behind.

Alixhia's POV

I'm happy that Shzayne is happy.I just hope that this wont end up in love because I dont wanna kill my bestfriend.

Anyway,me and Argon was so focused while kissing the apples and holding our hands for more balance but suddenly.......

I saw Drake and I was so disturbed that I pushed my lips so hard and it slipped and then......

OMG,I almost kissed a nerd.

Our lips was just less than a millimeter away.

"OMG,I'm sorry I didnt mean to make the apple slip.I'm sorry."

I said while my heart was beating so loud that It can almost be heard.

"Ummm.Okay.Its fine.The good thing is they didnt really touch you know so.Let continue."

After he said that,we went back to work.

I tried to not think about it but it keeps popping out in my mind.

This is gonna give me nightmares.

At the end,we didnt win but atleast I almost kissed Argon.Its not like I liked it but I think I have feelings for him.

I know he's no good but he's stuck in my brain.

Its just that....

I cant stop the feelings I have for him..

I cant lie to myself either.

But.....

My heart knows the truth all too well.

And if I hold back my feelings because I'm afraid of hurting someone ......

I end up getting hurt anyway.