Walls Chapter Four (Winn Schott x Reader)

Winn POV

"(Y/N)!" I shouted once her head lolled to the side.

"Winn!" I heard Karas voice.

"Over here!" I yelled as I fell to my knees. I pulled (Y/n) closer to me and pressed my hand over her hand that laid over her open wound on her left side.

"Winn! Are you okay? Have you seen (Y/n)? She came down here before me" Kara ran towards us down the pipe to the right of us. I looked up as she got closer to us.

"You gotta get her help." I whimpered. Without a second thought Kara lifted (Y/n) out of my arms and flew off down the pipe she walked out of.

*****

After I got checked out at the DEO and was given the A-okay I walked down to the main area to find Kara talking to Alex.  

"I still haven't seen her use her powers." Alex said without realizing I was near.

"She saved Winn. She warmed him back up without causing any damage. He was on the brink of hypothermia, if it weren't for her he wouldn't have made it." Kara sighed before I cleared my throat. "Uh Winn! Hi." Kara smiled at me

"Hi." I paused  "So I could've died huh." I shoved my hands in my jean pockets.

"How're you feeling anyways?" Alex asked

"Fine." I shrugged "Where did you take (Y/n)?" I looked at Kara.

"We couldn't treat her here. I took her to the hospital." Kara answered

"H-how was she?" I questioned, glancing down at the floor.

***(Y/n)pov***

"I'm sorry, can you explain that to me again?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Your wife some how managed to cauterized her wounds. Did you know that she was a metahuman? Supergirl brought her in." I heard a unfamiliar voice.  

"Where am I?" I asked and slowly opened my eyes.

"(Y/n)." I felt a warm hand wrap around mine.

"Winslow?" I lolled my head to the left and smiled when I saw Winn.

"Hey sweetheart." He smiled at me.

"I'll give you two a moment." The doctor smiled at us before he walked out of the room, leaving Winn and I alone.

"How you doin'?" I smiled and bit down on my tongue.

"Thank you." He held onto my hand with both of his. "But never do that again." He kissed my fingers

"Never get kidnapped by a criminal again then." I smiled

"I'll do my best." He chuckled.

"So Winn. I remember asking you to coffee, but I don't remember our wedding. How was it? How were the vows, did I make you cry?" I chuckled

"Oh it was a beautiful, I was weeping like a baby."  He smiled

"Good. I feel successful." I coughed and my free hand clutched my right side. "That still hurts." I sighed and looked straight up at the ceiling..

"Should I go find your doctor?" Winn asked as he prepared to stand up.

"No, no. I'm fine." I looked over at him again. "Did Supergirl catch Killer Frost?" I questioned. Winn pursed his lips and glanced down at the floor as he shook his head.

"She was long gone by the time Kara got us both out of the sewer." He answered. I shifted and sat up in the bed. "Woah, woah, woah." Winn let go of my hand with his right hand and placed it on my shoulder. "What're you doing?" He raised a brow at me.

"I gotta go find her." I insisted and looked around for the call button to call in the doctor.

"No you don't. You're still healing." He stated

"I'm a metahuman Winn. I'll be fine." I saw the button and reached towards in, I tried to hide the amount of pain I was in, but ultimately failed.

"Kara will find her" Winn said quietly as the doctor walked in.

"Were you about to call for me? Is everything alright?" The doctor asked

"Uh-huh." I nodded. "Just stretching." I answered "But since you're here. How's about you unhook me from all of these machines and I'll be on my way." I smiled politely and looked over at winn who didn't look impressed. "Sorry, where are my manners. I meant please unhook me from the machines." The doctor tilted his head confused

"You were stabbed? You shouldn't even be stretching like you were, you could break your stitches." He stated

"You said it yourself, I'm a metahuman!" I paused "I'll be healed up in no time! I'm fine to go." I shrugged.

"Like you just said, you'll be healed up in no time. I'm sure the doctor will agree with me when i say you should stay here until that time arrives." Winn stated, motioning over towards the doctor.

"Your husband is right. Mrs Schott you shouldn't be here for very long, Just make yourself comfortable, and you'll be out of here soon." The doctor smiled. I laid back down on the bed and let out a harsh breath.

"Excuse her behaviour, she still acts like a toddler when she doesn't get her way." Winn stated. I rolled my eyes.

"I just came in here to make sure everything was well now that you're awake. How do you feel?" The doctor asked.

"I could be better, but I'm fine. Just a bit sore." I sighed. The doctor quickly checked on my stitches then left Winn and I alone again.