The Odds (Part2) (Winn Schott x Reader)

"What happened?" I asked as I sat with my legs hanging off of the side of the med bed. Alex stood behind me checking on the stitches that I had gotten.

"You somehow slipped and fell back, hitting your head against the corner of the door on your open locker." Alex explained.

"Wow. Can't get any more clumsy than that eh." I chuckled embarrassed

"You're pretty luck Winn and James were in there. Winn was the one that carried you up here, James came up to grab a gurney but before he could even get it out the door Winn was already up here asking James what took him so long." Alex chuckled as she wrapped the gauze around my head again then walked around the bed.

"He carried me up here?" I looked over at her.

"Yeah, he was pretty worried about you. He stayed beside you practically the whole time you were getting stitches and getting tests done on you. He left just before you woke up because John needed him to help with Supergirl stuff." She smiled

"And you didn't go to help with Supergirl stuff?" I looked at her confused.

"Winn said the only way he was leaving you was if I stayed here with you until you woke up. Plus I can hear everything that's happening" She motioned to her ear "Kara is fine." She stated.

"I should go thank Winn for helping me." I pushed myself off the bed.

"Careful there, minor concussion. Don't move too fast." Alex stepped closer to me and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"I think I can walk." I chucked

"Yeah?" Alex looked over at me sceptical.

"Yeah, I'm good." I smiled and she removed her arm from around me.

"So, you don't remember anything that happened before you fainted?" Alex asked

"I remember tying up my shoes, then a loud noise that startled me-"

"That's probably why you fell." She smiled and I looked at her confused. "Oh uh, we couldn't figure out how you fell." She shrugged

"Glad we figured it out." I chuckled and Alex tilted her head slightly, she's probably listening to Kara.

"She's on her way back." Alex smiled

"Should we go down stairs to greet her?" I asked

"Let's take the elevator. No stairs for now." Alex smiled and we both left the med room and walked towards the elevator. We got in and went down to the main floor. We stepped out of the elevator and walked towards the John who was standing next to the main desk.

"Where'd Agent Schott go?" Alex asked

"He ran up to check on you." John pointed at me.

"They're missing!" Winns voice echoed throughout the D.E.O.

"Agent Schott." John spoke loudly. We looked up and saw Winn running towards the railing. "They're down here." Winn quickly came running down the stairs and towards us.

"Are you okay?" He ran up towards me and held his hands on my shoulders and held me at arms length away from him.

"I'm alright." I smiled "I think I'm going to make it." I chuckled.

"You scared the shit out of us." He muttered before he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you for helping me." I mumbled into his shoulder.

____

"Knock knock." I heard someone outside my apartment.

"It's open." I leaned out of my washroom door.

"I brought pizza." I heard the door open and WInns voice filled my small studio apartment.

"In here." I stuck my hand out the door way.

"What're you doing?" I saw Winn set the pizza down on the small table that was in the middle of my apartment.

"Fixing the gauze on my head, but it keeps falling off when I try to wrap it up." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll give you a hand." He walked into the washroom and stood behind me. "I'll hold the gauze." He stated.

"Thank you." I smiled. He held the gauze and I quickly wrapped the bandage around my head. I secured the bandage and the two of us walked out of the washroom.

"I just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing." He lifted his hand up before he dropped it behind his head and rubbed the back of his neck.

"And you brought my favourite meal." I smiled

"Couldn't come empty handed." He chuckled

"I'll grab us some plates." I walked towards the small cupboards in my kitchen and grabbed two plates.

"Movie night?" He asked

"Sounds like a great plan." I smiled.